The Wirex Mastercard & X-tras are now live!

I have Premium - Upgrade
Examples of How % Go :thinking:

Hello @Ali_Wirex and all,

I cant activate my WXT account, so I can’t suscribe to Premium (the system “no funds available”).

No answer from the support at the moment.

Could you help me ?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @Shakya please can you send me a private message? Thanks so much

Me too @Ali_Wirex :raising_hand_man:

I have the same problem which inform me the “sorry, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties…” when I click activate Wirex token. Also, I try to upgrade to premium account but it inform that insufficient fund which I have enough fund in our Wirex token wallet. Appreciated if someone can help as I have ask support for 2 weeks but no response so far @Ali_Wirex

another rant… the mastercard is unfortunately declined in half of the shop I use. It was explained to me by support that it was due to shops using merchant code 6011.
Never had such issue (and definitely not on that scale) with the visa card.

Are you planning to do something about this ? (or will I have to move my business elsewhere, oh wait I can’t because sepa/swift was also removed because of brexit :smiley: )

Mastercard deals was supposed to revolutionalize things… for now, it means using another card to pay in half of the shops…

My email notifications went in spam and I did not purchased new card, because I have no need for two credit cards.
Now my funds pn the Visa card have disappeared and I ordered the mastercard.

How do I get my funds pn that Visacard?

Sorry for your experience @smartworldsec . Are you able to please raise a ticket with the Support team?

Please follow the instructions:

1. Click this link: https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create

2. Choose your issue.

3. Describe your issue

4. Submit a request

Thank you so much

Hello there @chiu , I’m sorry that you are still waiting for response. Please can you send me a direct message so that I can assist you further? Thank you so much

Hi, can you help to solve my issue ?

Hi @Ali_Wirex , it seems the new Mastercard is rejected in many restaurants and shops. Today in Larnaca Friday’s a 20 euro transaction was rejected twice. Of course there were more than enough funds in the euro account. I also start to lose confidence that problems are under control.

Wirex go. Catching wxt is not easy)))))

how can i direct message you ? @ChienChien_Wirex

anyone can help?? I am waiting for response for 3 weeks by whatever way., but very bad that no response so far

Hello there @chiu , please kindly click on my profile picture, and click the message button on the right. Thank you

any updates?

Anthony

Are there limits to the rewards recieved?
I have upgraded my account to the Elite program and the maximum amount of WXT recieved for transactions on my Mastercard seems to top out at 2000 WXT.
I spent £1760.93 on a purchase and received 2000 WXT.
I spent £2500 on a purchase and also received 2000 WXT.
So it seems to have a cap of 2000 WXT???
I should be getting 2% of my purchases back.
Based on a current exchange rate of 1 GBP = 115 WXT I should of received 5750 WXT for a £2500 purchase (2500x115x0.02).
Have I missed something?

Unfortunately there is s max limit per transaction and per month as well

Hello there @chiu , please can you send me your ticket reference number so that I can flag it to the support team? Thank you

problems is solved

1 Like