This is ridiculous

Several chat sessions and e-mail follow up sessions with all related screenshots and info !

So how long does it take to fix issues and see money back? According Amazon weeks ago they paid back some orders I made through my Wirex mastercard.

Seriously this doesn’t take as long as weeks as in the past when they did a pay back, it was same minute back on my Wirex account.

I really would love to see the money back, and I so wonder why you guys switched from VISA to Mastercard, with VISA there where NEVER troubles, now it’s like a never ending story.

I love Wirex but starting to think to use a concurrent service till the issues are fixed due to the ongoing problems.

3 Likes

Hi @mdshare :wave:

Thanks for your feedback. :smiley:

I understand you and I also had a delay during a refund on a merchant site. However, when Amazon refunds me it is very fast unlike other merchants.

Either way, this kind of situation is frustrating. It’s never funny.

Finally, know that Wirex will do everything to improve its service so that we are satisfied.

Thank you again for your message! :+1:

PS: Regarding your case, could you share your ticket number please ? This can be used by @moderators @Anastasiia_Wirex @ChienChien_Wirex @Ali_Wirex to speed up the process in the event that your request is not resolved quickly.

1 Like

Comeon, I have multiple tickets with several agents same issue , surely they can track it as my login email is same as my wirex account on this forum. I don’t feel to post ticket numbers on a public forum.

Each has the same screenshots, also on online chats and always same stalling story, sending through …

Honestly since Mastercard instead of VISA constant issues …

1 Like

Hi there @mdshare! :sun_with_face:

Just wanted to add that is 100% safe to post your tickets numbers here on the community forum and can save some precious time for you and the customer support.

Hope your refund gets back to you ASAP,
Best regards!

2 Likes

Exactly, publishing your ticket number is not a problem, on the contrary it speeds up the process @mdshare. On the other hand, you should not publish your e-mail address.

Here is where to post your ticket number:

Best regards!

And still no news or updates, does it really take so long to fix the issue ? Back forth mailing since 23 July , I can’t believe that those 2 chargebacks are somewhere missing in cyberspace especially not towards Mastercard that was used for it.

Amazon paid back way longer ago, and now I’m even starting to question if even smaller chargebacks which I never paid attention to got added back to my wirex account. Just as those 2 last ones where larger I paid attention.

I have apparently 2 ticket numbers of these issues I guess as ticket numbers don’t show on corresponding emails - 600416 & 591971 -

What is annoying, due to this issue I’m not willing to add funds to my wirex account as much I would love to participate in the new offer to gain 3000 WXT (ends 15 Aug)

1 Like

Hi @mdshare :wave:

I’m sorry you were still waiting for the refund. Just for your information, when I had a late refund last month, it took 30 days. I had to ask the merchant for the ARN (Acquirer’s Reference Number, 23-digits) is helpful to locate the funds quickly in case you did not get the money within 14 days. ARN is shared with the Support Team.

Thank you for providing your ticket numbers. @moderators @Anastasiia_Wirex @ChienChien_Wirex @Ali_Wirex will come to chase your request again. :+1:

Best regards!

1 Like

It never took months prior if it comes from Amazon, same day usually, like said before since switching from VISA to Mastercard , the crowdfunding, etc Wirex services went downhill fast.

All respect for the CSR Agents that have no answer and only can say we need to forward. like the last one, financial transactions have to be double checked, ok answer but hey after weeks …

Anyway call me a dumbass but I added extra to wirex for the 3k WXT bonus …

And from that I will spend another 50 EUR to get another 1K WXT bonus … so aprox a 30 EUR freebie while waiting on the money I should see …

But seriously, fix stuff and don’t stall with nonsense reasons , just like a 100 euro or so will make a difference in balance corp wise or is it cuz it was a refund linked to XLM that spiked big time … now there I could understand the stalling as that would be a loss if the XLM gets refunded … anyway, I want my money back on my account.

And I don’t care in XLM or EUR just what you guys owe me.

Hello @mdshare, we understand your frustration we would like to apologize for these technical issues which led to this situation. I can assure you that we are working on this issue and this case will be escalated at the highest priority. Regards!

@Yuliia_Wirex this is the first correct CSR response imo I receive, thank you.

A technical issue

However I wouldn’t mind an extra in WXT for waiting so long till fixed (still not), bold question/demand but if 16% APY can be given on held amounts, so can it be on the amount missing for weeks/month imo. Not much difference…

And I so don’t get it, accountants dep should see if there is money in excess not allocated to accounts, I worked in the past for Belfius/Dexia Bank and heck till a single cent was daily checked. If something didn’t fit it was moved to a relevant dep to see what went wrong. Customers never had to ask anything, problems where fixed almost realtime.

Hello @mdshare,

Rest assured that your issue is not forgotten and is in progress.

Our relevant team is looking into your case and I appreciate your cooperation and will get back to you with a new update as soon as possible.

Regards!

Regards!

Well I’m still waiting, time passes , this time frame to see my money back is ridiculous, according Amazon it was credited back.

E-mails … limbo no news …

So waiting for how long ? Will it be New Year ? That bit of money that you guys have but not on my account should make money in this timeframe, do it with a 1000 or 10,000 customers with chargebacks nice amount of interest.

Anyway I would like to hear about my issue an update and not the rubish stuff like ‘we are looking into it’ and ‘forwarded to a diff team’ or ‘hey they have to double check’ or what ever other 'invention

@Anastasiia_Wirex @Yuliia_Wirex

Hi @mdshare, we understand your frustration regarding this situation, we have escalated your request to the Support Team and our agent will update at the nearest time. Regards!

@Yuliia_Wirex and still no update a week later … seriously …

I funded my wirex card again which I shouldn’t have to with what I still have to see since dunno when back from your services, I lost track of weeks/months…

And yes I’m getting frustrated

Hello @MD_Mahmod, I apologize that the resolution of your case is taking so much time, but we are doing our best to sort it out as soon as possible.

The point of this delay is such cases are processing by our relevant team manually, therefore, it could take some time.

Regards!

Still waiting…

1 Like

Hello sir im so sorry for what experience.

pls create a request on here.

Regards.

Hi @mdshare! Please let me assure you that the issue has not been forgotten and the relevant team is currently working on it.

Kind regards!

Still waiting almost another week gone …