This is ridiculous

Hello @mdshare, I have forwarded your request to the Support team and our agent will update you. Regards!

Another week passed and again no news/update @Yuliia_Wirex

1 Like

Were sorry sir for what youve experience wirex will doing their best to solve all concern.

kind regards.

Dear @mdshare,

Please accept our apologies for such an unpleasant situation. Your case has been escalated to the relevant team and our Support agent will contact you regarding this case.

Best Regards!

Still waiting, does this really has to take so long …

Hi @mdshare! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

I seriously would like info on this as this seems to take months already without seeing my money back , seriously how many funds are held back this way from people with refunds from Amazon etc … They ain’t at fault they paid back …

Your services seem to have issues to handle ‘partial’ refunds …

1 Like

Seems I’m not alone as I received a private msg from a wirex user …

1 Like

Hello @mdshare,

I apologize that the resolution of your case is taking so much time, but we are doing our best to sort it out as soon as possible. The point of this delay is such cases are processing by our relevant team manually, therefore, it could take some time.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with an exact timeframe since we have not received it from the relevant team. We keep checking with them regarding the status of your request and will let you know once we have any news.

Regards!

Still no news or an update … seriously…

Hello @mdshare, we are sorry for the long wait, unfortunately, we did not receive any updates on your case yet. Our agent will update as soon as your issue is fixed. Regards!

You have to agree this is getting out of proportions time wise

Dear @mdshare, we understand that it takes a significant amount of time, but we can assure you that we are trying to speed the process. Your case should be resolved as soon as possible. Regards!

Almost 5 months since missing refunds… with no news/updates on my case. Comeon it’s not normal that a fintech corp can’t solve this

Dear @mdshare, we understand your frustration. Please be informed that your case has been escalated to the highest priority and you will be updated at the nearest time.

Regards!