Ticket #410014 - Can funds be recovered

It’s a long shot. But wondering if I’m able to recover funds. Sent to correct address but the destination tag was wrong.

Hi there, was it going to one of your Wirex wallets?

Yes

Ok thank you for clarifying that. The support team should be able to assist you with this. Please create a support ticket here…

Thank you

How do I create a support ticket?

Hi @Tax :wave:

To do this, please follow the link above posted by @Ali_Wirex (https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create)

Then, once on the “Submit Request” personal help center, you can create your support ticket.

Let me guide you further. Here is how you can describe your problem so that the support team understands your case:

It’s been a while since this happened but I am wondering if I am able to recover the funds sent to the correct address. The destination tag was incorrect. [ADD MORE INFO - CRYPTO TYPE (E.G. STELLAR OR XRP) - SENDING ADDRESS - CORRECT RECEIVING ADRESS + WRONG DESTINATION TAG - DATE & TIME]

I hope this will help you.

Best regards!

1 Like

Ticket 410014. Hoping to get a response from the support team asap. As the transaction was made on 04/04/21 around 11am Western Australian time. Sending xrp.

1 Like

Thankyou Ali. Am still waiting for support team

Dear @Tax,

We have already updated you via ticket. Could you please take a look and provide us with the requested details? We will be glad to assist further.

Warm regards.

Pasted and sent through email

1 Like

I have sent what was required through email.

Dear @Tax,

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Have sent details required through email

Dear @Tax,

I have sent you a message via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Have replied back through email.

1 Like

Hello @Tax, we have escalated your request to the relevant department and will update you via ticket once there is any news.

Kind regards

1 Like

TICKET #415287
I made a crypto transaction on March 8, in which it failed for some reason, and the funds did not return to my wallet.
I am looking for a solution as soon as possible since I am without any support for more than 1 month.
Thanks

Hello @sashach, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this.

I have just escalated your request to our support team and they will provide you with an update asap.

Best regards!

I did this on nexo… it was salvageable but they took 6months almost to do it.

Hope they are faster here

Dear @pl_h, we have replied to your ticket.

Kind regards