[Tickets Status] Support development Ideas

I would like to see a status on the ticket posted online. This could be a traffic light system that customers could easily check and chase. I think it would give reassurance to show when a ticket what last checked and actioned. It would solved to overwhelmed customer service

2 Likes

Hello @henrylavery101 , thank you for this feedback and we greatly appreciate any suggestions made. I will pass this on to the relevant department. Thanks again and all the best!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! If I get any more ideas I’ll put them on here

1 Like

Hi @henrylavery101 @ChienChien_Wirex :wave:

We already have access to the ticket history with the last activity here: https://wirexapp.com/help/request

This is missing from the mobile app, so it would be convenient to add it. On the desktop version, we are directly connected to it if we are already logged in on app.wirexapp.com. However, like in the mobile app, a tab is missing to the ticket history page. You must go manually to the page below to access it.

I hope these clarifications will help. Adding more detail such as a “view” mark below the ticket message can be helpful. :+1:

2 Likes

Hello @wirexuser01 , thank you so much for sharing such useful information! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree that this would be very useful in the mobile app!