Transaction failed AGAIN?

I GOT TRANSACTION DECLINE AGAIN WHAT HAPPEN IN THIS PLATFORM?? fix it this is my ticket number
(527397) make you platform smooth to invite more people to use it

3 Likes

Hi there @ruben0715 , if you would like it to be escalated please remember to send your support ticket reference number to the email supportescalations@wirexapp.com

That is our dedicated team for fast-tracking issues. Thank you

Ticket (1451466) Transaction failed.When i can deposit usd with bank card?

Hey there, Welcome to the Forum @EVGENYST! Thanks for reaching out.
I’m sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this issue. I have flagged your ticket with the Customer Support team who should be in touch with you soon.
If there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out to us again!

I am waiting for 3 days and my transaction is still in process. What should i do? Should i expect my money? Or i just lost it? Ticket is #1446107
I tried to make money with your platform to help my dad on war. But still waiting

2 Likes

hi there what the status of this one?

Welcome to community.
Let me tag you our @moderators.

I hope your case will solved.

Good day.

I have 0 Euros in Wirex for several days now and so have my friends. What is going on??

Thanks.

Good day.

I have 0 Euros in Wirex for several days now and so have my friends. What is going on??

2 Likes

hi did you already create a ticket ?

1 Like

Here’s the link.

Hi. I don’t have a ticket. I don’t know how it is created.

po 25. 4. 2022 o 10:48 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚙𝚝𝚘 𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜 via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> napísal(a):

Transactions failed please fix this asap I’m soo tired of this, how am I not allowed to send my own crypto that I bought with my hard earned money :person_facepalming:t4::person_facepalming:t4::person_facepalming:t4:Wirex is soo frustrating I can’t recommend to anyone

FIX MY TICKETS ASAP (1846244)
FIX IT NOW I NEED MY MONEY OR CRYPTO OUT

Thank you reaching out to us @Curtis. I’m sorry to hear that your transaction has failed. I have passed your Ticket number onto the team. They will reach out to you directly.
Thanks!

I’m trying from since 4 days to withdraw my crypto out of wirex but it always failed, please look into the case and solve it ASAP.

1 Like

Hey @Santoshi89,
Welcome to the community!
I’m sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your withdrawal. Have you created a customer support ticket? You can do that here:
Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone (wirexapp.com)
The team will then reach out to you directly to get this issue resolved. Thanks!

1 Like