Transaction Pending for over 24 hour

Hi,

I am really trying my best to enjoy Wirex, but when things like these happen I am highly discouraged from using Wirex.

Recently I’ve bought several orders of btc and withdraw that to my external wallet. Sadly, one of my withdrawals has been PENDING (even worse it is my largest one) for over 24 hours. That is absolutely ridiculous and I would like my ticket escalated immediately!

Below is the only response I have received and it is an automated response…

“Your request (4398) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.”

V/r,

Nathaniel

1 Like

@moderators hope this will be escalate asap

I hope your case will solve immediately :innocent:

A post was merged into an existing topic: My transfer is pending

I am really trying my best to enjoy Wirex, but when things like these happen I am highly discouraged from using Wirex.

Recently I’ve bought several orders of btc and withdraw that to my external wallet. Sadly, one of my withdrawals has been PENDING (even worse it is my largest one) for over 24 hours. That is absolutely ridiculous and I would like my ticket escalated immediately! My request number is 1553411

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi @Sunshine96, we have forwarded your case to the Support team and you will be updated at the nearest time. Regards!

Recently I’ve bought several orders of btc and withdraw that to my external wallet. Sadly, one of my withdrawals has been PENDING (even worse it is my largest one) for over 24 hours. That is absolutely ridiculous and I would like my ticket escalated immediately! My ticket number is 1553411

My top-up transaction is pending for a long time with the credit card being charged already. Please help me to proceed it as I need the fund very urgently! (Ticket #2346996).

1 Like

Hello @ricskywong, we see that our Support team has responded to your ticket, please check your mailbox. Regards!

Hello. Please check your spam, archive, msg.

A post was merged into an existing topic: My transfer is pending