Transaction with litcoin

Hello
I am unable to carry out transactions with my litcoin account.
it does not work
ticket:296350

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

My Ltc transaction has been pending for 7 days. Ive tried reaching out to support and have got nowhere. This is becoming quite rediculous and none of my support tickets have been answered. Fix the issue please.

Hello @Paige, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this.

I have just escalated your request to our support team and they will provide you with an update asap.

Best regards!

Thankyou Anastasia, hopefully this issue will be promptly fixed.
Kind regards Paige

1 Like

Hey I’m just letting you know that I still haven’t received my transaction this is been going out for close to 2 weeks if you can escalate my support ticket that would be great thank you

Dear @Paige, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

As I can see in our database, the issue is already resolved now. Could you please check it from your end as well?

Best Regards!

Hi there,
Very disapointing situation here. First time this happen to me with Wirex. I sent 3 transactions to my wirex LTC (Litecoin) adress. First I tried two little amounts: One to my previous adress (0.009 LTC), one to the new one (0.099 LTC), First one sent at 13:23, second one at 13:32. They both cleared and appeared on my wirex LTC account at 13:38. With that confirmed , I made a bigger one to top up my account: 2.6899 LTC at 13:40. ( here is the tx id: ebbde8385f90a5e052eed17b9f4c7deef64d69381e9305de4db5b9871b407787). The address now shows the balance of 2.7979 which should be my balance on my LTC Wirex account, still it is now 14:21 and It only shows 0.108 LTC. Please tell me how is that even possible? How does your system handles and update balances? This is not acceptable at all! I was used to a very reliable Wirex experience and now it seems completely unreliable and random. How is that? I need explanations. Thanking you in advance.

Hello @ThePab,

I have checked your case and I can see that your issue was resolved. Please check it from our end and let me know if you still facing any issues.

Warm regards!

Hi,
I did get an answer from your customer support but it doesn’t correspond to my user experience.
Here is the answer:

‘’ According to our system, the transaction in question has been credited to your account:
04/09/2021 01:53 PM Deposit Completed LTC->LTC 2.6899’’

And my experience is in the picture attached:

‘’Funds added at 15:53 p.m.’’

2 hours of delay with your systems.
It is the first time it happens to me, my user experience has always been flawless with Wirex. And this needs an explanation. Because the customer relation is one based on trust. Why there is this discrepancy? In all honesty I take this as a red flag, because it questions the flawless user experience I was having with you and that it is now in jeopardy. I need this to be answered and have a guarantee the balance shows up as soon as the transaction is clear. This is why I need to know how your system works, because it has changed since my last experience as an user. I need to know what to expect from the app in the most precise manner. Why the transaction took 2 hours to show up after it was confirmed on the address, unlike the other 2 that were instant?
Thanking you in advance.

Dear @ThePab, thank you for your request.
As far as I understand, the difference of reflected time appears only because of Time zones. In our system, 01:53 PM refers to UK time. As you can see, the gap is exactly 2 hours.

Kind regards,
Vitaliy

Hi Vitaly,
Thanks for your answer. But I m’sorry to say I’m not satisfied with it. My question was: why 2 hours gap between the transactions was confirmed like 12 times on the litecoin blockchain and its apparition on my balance while the other two appeared instantly? Your explanation doesn’t make sense at all. You have to explain the differences in delays between confirmations on blockchain and apparition on balance. 2 small transactions appeared immediately after confirmation and the other took 2 hours. Furthermore, the 15:53 is my local clock ( UTC+1) so if your explanation was correct I would have received it at 14:53 ( 13:53 +1h…). And also it doesn’t explain why it is the first time I have this problem. So I’m not satisfied with your explanation ( it doesn’t make sense at all), and I want a correct one so I know what to expect in the future as an user. How does your system handles balances with respect to confirmations on blockchain? This is the core of my interrogations.
Thanking you in advance.

Hi @ThePab we have responded via ticket

King regards