Transaction with litcoin

Dear @Inessa, thank you for reporting it. I have forwarded your request to the Support Team. You will be contacted at the nearest time. Have a nice day!

thanks for your reply.
LTC has arrived a night later as it was confirmed by the other wallet. So 1 problem less.
Please can you confirm this delay is with every coin Wirex works with compare to the blockchain confirmation time?
it is to much stress. Support told me “Usually, it takes up to 10 days for checking the card transaction.
I can not wait that long especially if there is a risk to wait 10 days. that is to much stress to handle. I won’t use LTC anymore with Wirex.

I did read on your website Wirex that Stellar XML has transaction time in seconds.
Please let me know what is the max delay Wirex has on top of Stellar blockchain confirmation?
thanks in advance

Hi @W-crypto, Wirex does not have an influence on these delays, delays with confirmation might happen either because of low ranking, fee absence, or some other Blockchain factors. In such situations, we usually advise our customers to wait (since there is nothing we can do about a transaction being unconfirmed on Blockchain). Usually, a transaction gets included in blocks within a day. Regards!

thanks Yuliia for your reply.
I wrote that the blockchain had already confirmed the transaction, but Wirex did not confirmed it.
So it is Wirex that takes more time. Maybe Wirex need to report every transaction and for that it takes 12hours more as the blockchain. I have no idea. For that I ask.

QUESTION STILL OPEN:
I did read on your website Wirex that Stellar XML has transaction time in seconds.
Please let me know what is the max delay Wirex has on top of Stellar blockchain confirmation?
thanks in advance

Hello @W-crypto, unfortunately, I do not have such information. Usually, XLM transactions pass without problems and quickly. Regards!

A post was merged into an existing topic: My transfer is pending

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hola, hice dos transacciones de litecoin a mi billetera litecoin de wirex, en blockchair sale que ya esta completada y en wirex no veo nada reflejado. Por favor solucionelo cuanto antes.

2 Likes

HELLO :hugs:

You can create request here.

Have a good day :handshake::relaxed:

It should appeared by now sir.

Hello @Fati24, please provide us with the ticket number of your request.

Hola ya lo recibi pero hoy hice otras 2 transaciones en litecoin y siguen sin aparecer en wirex…

@Fati24 We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.