Transfer failed

I waited a week until the status was pending, then it changed to failed, support didn’t help me, do something

the money on the card was not returned

1 Like

hi please create a ticket here https://wirexapp.com/en/help/request/create

also it will be refunded to your account

here is the ticket number 1785978

1 Like

I have been waiting for three weeks for me to return the money, help those who do not unsubscribe to solve the problem

1 Like

@Volodya We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

technical support wrote, I answered, but they do not unsubscribe, a month has already passed when I turned to technical support

1 Like

Hi @Volodya, we’ve passed your case to the Support team. You’ll be updated as soon as it is possible. Best regards!

Maybe your on the list.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Transfer btc out if Wirex… IMPOSSIBLE

the support service does not contact me do something already one month has passed since the operation and I have not been helped

1 Like

Hi @Volodya, you should be updated as soon as possible. We are sorry for the delay here. Best regards!

are you laughing or something, I’m already waiting a month and a half until I get my money back on the card

IM Sorry for this kind of situations I hope it will solve immediately.

@Volodya We are terribly sorry for all the inconveniences you have faced. We totally understand your frustration and dissatisfaction. We have done our best to speed up the process.

Please help me out as well l. I’m trying to send crypto on Wirex and it keeps saying failed. It’s very very annoying. I have write the the customer service and they do nothing about it. Please I need fast response.

Please help me out as well l. I’m trying to send crypto on Wirex and it keeps saying failed. It’s very very annoying. I have write the the customer service and they do nothing about it. Please I need fast response. Please I will really appreciate it if you can help me asap

2 Likes

Hello @shanasmitten1636, we can see that you’ve already been updated via ticket. Please find an alternative way to make this specific payment. Best regards!

1 Like

Check the messages. Thank you

1 Like

Good morning. I tried to convert my bitcoin to other different currency and tried to send it out but it keeps saying failed transaction. I even tried to convert the bitcoin back to USD and then send it back to my bank account, it says failed again. I don’t know what to do now it’s over a week. This is so frustrating