Transfer failed

I waited a week until the status was pending, then it changed to failed, support didn’t help me, do something

the money on the card was not returned

1 Like

hi please create a ticket here Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone

also it will be refunded to your account

here is the ticket number 1785978

1 Like

I have been waiting for three weeks for me to return the money, help those who do not unsubscribe to solve the problem

1 Like

@Volodya We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

technical support wrote, I answered, but they do not unsubscribe, a month has already passed when I turned to technical support

1 Like

Hi @Volodya, we’ve passed your case to the Support team. You’ll be updated as soon as it is possible. Best regards!

Maybe your on the list.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Transfer btc out if Wirex… IMPOSSIBLE

the support service does not contact me do something already one month has passed since the operation and I have not been helped

1 Like

Hi @Volodya, you should be updated as soon as possible. We are sorry for the delay here. Best regards!

are you laughing or something, I’m already waiting a month and a half until I get my money back on the card

IM Sorry for this kind of situations I hope it will solve immediately.

@Volodya We are terribly sorry for all the inconveniences you have faced. We totally understand your frustration and dissatisfaction. We have done our best to speed up the process.