Transfer failed

@Akashchoukse We are glad your issue has already been resolved. Please get back to us in case you need any further assistance.

@Puffchino The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Hello Yulia, the withdrawal of my Wirex account is still not working! Why is the payout of my money still not working?

Hello @spacecrew, our team is working on this issue and you will be updated by our Support team as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

We’re Glad that your satisfied :innocent::heart: And also thank you for trusting Wirex :kissing_heart:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: No updates in the support ticket

Happy to hear that :+1:

I have transferred usdt via cc chain and it has been more than 24 hours since it is showing pending.

Ticket no 2922344

Hello @Shlok_Mittal, we have forwarded your case to the Support team and you will be updated at the nearest time. Regards!

Not resolved yet

I transferred USDT via ERC20 yesterday but still it is pending.
Ticket number - 2923579

Hi i made a transfer with WBSC this function has dissapeared on wirex and the funds never arrived . Who can help me ? I have pics and tx hash

@Yuliia_Wirex can you please check this issue. It has been more than 50 hours now and the transfer is still in process.
Ticket no : 2922344

Hi @Akashchoukse, thank you for letting us know this here. You’ll be updated via ticket shortly. Best regards!

Hello @Santif ! Thank you for contacting us. Please submit a support request so that we are able to assist you further: https://wirexapp.com/en/help/request/create Regards!

Hi @Shlok_Mittal, we can see that the transfer failed and the amount was returned back to your account. Best regards!

Hello Sir

I cannot transfer funds from my wirex(Eur) account to my bank account. It says that transaction failed and contact costumer service.

Everything was ok 2 days ago. I transfered two times the amount of131€ to my bank account, and funds were visible on my bank account in few hours.

So, everything was ok 2 days ago.

But yesterday and today I can’t transfer funds to my bank account. I always get message “transaction failed and contact costumer service”. When I’m trying to contact you through chat there is only a bot. There was also an option for live chat, that bot is giving, but after I go for live chat, nobody is there…i was waiting for an hour for reply and there wasn’t any. I also haven’t receive any email from you…

How can this problem be solved?
Is my money safe with you?

Kind regards

1 Like

Hello @Medo, sure, your funds are safe. Our Support team will update you via ticket as soon as possible. Regards!

1 Like

It’s safe.