Transfer failed

Hello @shanasmitten1636, unfortunately, there is not much we can do in this case here. We’ll pass your case to the support team and they will get back to you with the updates. Kind regards!

Please for how long do I have to wait? This is so frustrating and very very annoying please I need my money as soon as possible. I thought your app is reliable and I can always do my trading there but this turn out to the something else

1 Like

@shanasmitten1636 Unfortunately, such cases differ in duration due to various factors. Therefore, we cannot provide you with any specific timeframes for this particular case resolution.

1 Like

Hello, I tried several times to withdraw money from my Wirex account but I always get the error message „failed“. Could you please fix this asap. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @spacecrew ,have you got a ticket reference number?,
If no, please follow this link so that Wirex Team can support you asap.
My Best!

Hi Fabio, thanks for your reply - the ticket number is 2889183.

My matic transfer is pending. Its been more than four days but only one mail I got from wirex and they said I have to wait for 24 hours but still not resolved. By seeing the community messages I am in doubt that will I get my money return or not.
Its my hard earned money Please help me ASAP.
My ticket reference number is 2885071

Support team will contact you once it’s done. Thank you

@spacecrew We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case. The resolution of your issue is currently in progress.

1 Like

I sent matic to external wallet on 9 Sep 2022 but today is 13 Sep and still its pending. I got only one mail in which they said me to wait 24 hours and now no reply on mail.
Its my hard earned money and that was my whole savings.
Please help me ASAP.
My ticket reference number is 2885071.

1 Like

Hello Maryna, I did receive an e-mail from your support but the payout of the funds on my Wirex account still doesn‘t work! It still says „Status: failed“! This is not acceptable - please fix it asap!

Thank you wirex support team.
My issue got resolved on the next day of posting my problem here.

2 Likes

Hi @Akashchoukse, we are glad to hear that. Have a nice day!

Hello @spacecrew, we are sincerely sorry for your experience. As we can see, our Support team escalated this issue already and will get back to you at the nearest time. Regards!

I am glad about my resolution of matic transfer but now I got a new issue again, I transfered usdt through avalanche but it is still pending. I dont know why it happened again. My ticket number is 2894077.

I’m trying to send btc to another wallet and keeps failing my ticket number 2894062

Its solved now.

@Akashchoukse We are glad your issue has already been resolved. Please get back to us in case you need any further assistance.

@Puffchino The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Hello Yulia, the withdrawal of my Wirex account is still not working! Why is the payout of my money still not working?