Transfer failed

merci @Alexander_Wirex mon problème a été résolue en un peu plus d’une semaine merci j’ai eu mon retour de payement sur paypal

@Laurent_Bonnevie Thank you for letting us know! Please get back to us in case you need any further assistance.

I tried to add 625 USDT via top up but the same has been declined and the money is deducted from my bank account. Kindly look into this matter . Ticket no - 2959780

@Shruti_Mittal The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

I’ve not received any mail from your end and not even received my amount back in the account. It’s been more than 24 hrs now. Kindly see to it and help me out getting my amount.

1 Like

@Maryna_Wirex Kindly check the above mentioned text.

1 Like

They contact you once it’s done.

1 Like

Hello @Shruti_Mittal, please check the last message from our Support team and you will be also updated via ticket at the nearest time. Regards!

1 Like

@Yuliia_Wirex They’ve asked me to wait for 8 days so I’ve asked them to not close the ticket until I receive my amount back in the account. Kindly see to it!

Hello @Shruti_Mittal, we will forward your query to the Support Team. Regards!

Kindly help me out getting the amount back as soon as possible. I trust Wirex! I hope my issue is resolved.

1 Like

Hello :hugs: the support team will looking forward to it. I hope its fixed immediately.

Have a great day.

1 Like

Ticket: 2963859

I sent a 200 USDT transaction using Arbitrum network but only received 0.0005 ETH it’s been 8 hours now and still no USDT received

I’ve been waiting for my refund to come through for over a year now ticket number [2965494] they don’t want to help you at all. Even when I’ve supplied all the proof

@Shruti_Mittal We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

Ticket Not Available - [2965494]?? Why is this closed you guys never solved my issue been waiting for a refund since last year?? Please help my with the following tickets still outstanding (2964459)+(2965494)+(2791936)

@Jaeden We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

Okay! I’ll wait. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

it will be fix soon sir thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Not yet received!

1 Like