Transfer from card to wirex account

Hi THere
On May 29th, I transferred 500$ from my Wirex Card to my Wirex $ account and it’s still pending I would like to know when this issue will be fixed as I was told that this feature was currently not operational. I need my money asap
Thank you for your continuous support
Annie

1 Like

Hi Annie,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have checked your case and have sent you an update on the support ticket.

Your issue should be resolved now, please take a look.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hi ,

I had the same problem, I was trying to top up $600 minutes ago, and the money is still pending after a moment. Could someone fix that? Do I need to raise a ticket?

B regard
Rae

1 Like

I saw it, the balance has been updated , Thank you

1 Like

Hello Rae, thank you for your update!

I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved.

Have a nice day!

Im having the same problem now i added $ from my linked bank card and its been taken from my bank account but is still pending in my wirex account hours later :angry:

Hi Charlotte, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

I have already updated you via the ticket and I can confirm that the relevant team is currently looking into your case. I will update you immediately once there is any news from them.

Best regards!

Thanks Yan :blush:

Hi I have the same situation, I add money from my linked card but the transaction is still pending for hours. I ask my bank to check and it is already authorised and processed smoothly. The case no is 1516732. Please help to follow up.

Hi Chi, I am sorry to hear about this.

I have already updated you via the ticket, please take a look.

Warm regards!

Hi, on 16th July I tried to transfer from my card to wirex account, it was declined when I tired to transfer £230, then it said to try again so I tried again with £200 which also declined. Now I am down £430 the money has gone from my bank and no refund yet. Please fix this ASAP my ticket number is 1513951

Hi Tom, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this.

I have already updated you via the support ticket, please take a look.

Best regards!

Hi, thanks for your follow up for my request 1516732, there is another request ID 1517241 that would like you to handle.

Hi Chi,

I have forwarded your request to our relevant team and have also sent you an update via the ticket.

Warm regards!

Hi there I am having same problem with my account. I can’t withdraw from my card to my Wirex account the status is pending. I also transferred from my Wirex to my linked bank account it’s been over 48 hours money not in bank and not back to Wirex. Please can someone help me thanks.

Hi Kayode,

I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your case to our relevant team and you will be updated via the support ticket shortly.

Best regards!

I have same problems these days…:sob::sob:
Always pending…and it’s already cost my credit limit :frowning_face:
Can you please help me solve the problems?
My account E-mail is same :sob:

Hi Kun Jung,

I am sincerely sorry for this unpleasant situation.

I have just escalated this case to our relevant department. They will contact you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

I’m having the same problem with top ups.
I contacted my bank and there was no problem their end so wirex is the problem.
My ticket number is 1526517 which is being ignored which is so frustrating.
I have been with wirex 2 years now and never had this problem before.

Hi Gary, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have checked your case and have updated you directly via the support ticket, please take a look.

Best regards!