Transfer not apewared... Maintenance mesaage

Hi, how long the maintenance is scheduled for… My transfer from my bank to wirex is struck.
Could you please check

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I am writing this ! today because I can not do anything on the wireX application I have a message telling me that there is a maintenance in progress that I will post if below PS: i’m french user!

image|281x499

Hi, I have same problem my transfer from gbp account to card stuck due to maintenance been 2 hrs

1 Like

Hello @Ramkay, @Youri_Jacob, thank you for your patience!

The maintenance has been successfully completed. In case you need any further assistance, please let me know, I will be glad to help.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hi Shabbar, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I have contacted you via the ticket to get more details. Could you please check your email and provide me with a response?

Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

I transferred some money from my paypal and it’s not showing and I can’t do transactions as well what’s wrong

Hi George, I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Could you please provide the reference # of the support ticket so that I could look into it for you?

Thank you in advance!

Yes please it’s 1544066

Here is a picture of what’s happening to my account

Me too
My 103€ not showing on balance

A post was merged into an existing topic: Forgotten password

Dear George, thank you for your cooperation!

I will check this case with our relevant team and contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

Don’t worry it’s solved thanks

1 Like

Dear George, thank you for the update!

I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Have a nice day! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Giulio, I am sorry for the delayed update.

I have just contacted you via the support ticket. Please, check your mailbox and let me know if any additional assistance is required.
I will be glad to help.

Have a good day!

Hello,

I noticed this morning that my wirex account is completely empty.
I had about 2000 euros.
From the translations carried out, it can be seen that funds have been sent to a blockchain.
Is it possible to understand what happened?

Hello Matteo, I am so sorry to hear that.

I have just contacted you via the ticket to get more details of this case. Could you please check your mailbox and provide me with a response?

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

Are there any implications for my case?
Is it possible to have a refund?
I thought your service was safer.

Dear Matteo, thank you for your response.

I have contacted you via the email linked to your Wirex account. Could you please reply to the ticket directly so that I could assist you further?

Best regards.

Hello,

My card and therefore my account has been blocked.
I have not received any mail on the linked mail.
And I honestly expect a refund.
Is it possible to have it?

Matteo Concollato