Transferred tokens into wrong wallet

I could show u what I mean if ild like maybe you’ll know what I mean

Oof…8mths ago!?.. tbh, I don’t know enough to provide a solution based on that.

This sounds like it needs the Wirex team on it, imo.

Raise a ticket and post it in the escalation thread.

Sorry I couldn’t be more helpful…

Thank you . What is a ticket number

Click here!

Hi there can someone please help. I have transferred UNI tokens from my Imtoken wallet, into my (ETH) Wirex wallet. The transaction was successful and is showing in the blockchain but is not showing in my Wirex account. Please someone help I’m a newb and have googled everything. Please help me get it back. TIA also this was 8 Months ago

Hi there can someone please help. I have transferred UNI tokens from my Imtoken wallet, into my (ETH) Wirex wallet. The transaction was successful and is showing in the blockchain but is not showing in my Wirex account. Please someone help I’m a newb and have googled everything. Please help me get it back. TIA also this was 8 months ago

Hello @Uneak, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Please be informed that unfortunately, UNI is not a currency supported by Wirex. Please make sure to send only the currency supported on the platform to the correct wallet address - otherwise, it is unlikely we would be able to retrieve it.

The list of all available currencies may be viewed via the below page:

Our relevant departments keep working on increasing the number of supported currencies and the token might get supported in the future.

Regards!

I know you can retrieve it because iv read other people have Had the same issue and it has been fixed. Iv been waiting 8 months to long. Please bounce my money back as that is a lot of money that I need

Can uni be supported so I can get my money back please or can u work on trying to get it back.

Dear @Uneak,

Let me kindly inform you that this case has been escalated to our relevant team. They will update you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

Hello who can I speak to to get my uni tokens back from my eth wallet account ? They are sitting right there in the account but are not showing in my wallet. that is unfair and I would really love for someone to please help get them back or to show in my account

Hello there @Uneak , I will be moving this thread into the support channel section on the forum as that way one of our support team members will be able to assist you directly. Please remember to share your support ticket numbers or send your support ticket reference number to the email supportescalations@wirexapp.com

Thank you so much.

Dear @Uneak, I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please rest assured that our Technical Team is currently working on the resolution of this issue. We will contact you via the ticket as soon as this issue is resolved.

Warm regards.

Thank you

Where do I find the support ticket number so I can send it

How long would it take ? They said that last time and it’s been 8 months since then?

Hi @Uneak,

Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with an exact timeframe since we have not received it from the relevant team. We keep checking with them regarding the status of your request and will let you know once we have any news.

Thank you for understanding.

What will it take to get the information? Thanks

You are aware, that this is absolut pure logic, that the customer himself is in charger for his very own transactions.

Why did you transfer UNI to a ETH wallet in first place.

Keep in mind, that the most platforms give this hints of not transferring a specific token to a unspecified wallet, doesn’t matter if ERC20 or not (take Nexo for example).

This is your very own fault, any action taken by Wirex at this point is only goodwill after all.

Relaxe and think about what you did wrong and learn from it. Wirex will do the rest if they can.

Next time think twice before doing something.

kr
T

I am well and truely aware of the whole thing mate thanks for your concern :relaxed:

1 Like