Two transaction is "pending"

I have had a dogecoin withdrawal stuck for about 36 hours as well, i messaged support through email and they said they were working on it… that was 27 hours ago when they told me that.

@Maryna_Wirex My new ticket number 2080189 (Change the request title). Please help with the pending transfer thanks.

@Maryna_Wirex Can you help? I miss the BNB trade price, now I lost 500 due to this pending situation. Sad about my money.

@tallplay We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

1 Like

Excuse me, would you like to help me?

Hello. I have two USDT transfers stuck, translated through AVAX, for the third day the status of “pending”. Before that, everything worked fine and I transferred USDT. I can’t create a ticket because the corresponding button just doesn’t work and doesn’t allow me to create it. I have absolutely no way to contact you except here. I really don’t like this, I look forward to your prompt response. Thank you!

@Artur1 We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

@Professerx The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

What’s an eta on long it should take I’ve already waited nearly 2 days.

Where is my dogecoin? I have patiently waited for nearly 48 hours, just to get some half a** responses… when all you have to do is rebroadcast the withdrawal… why is it taking your support team so long to handle something this simple?

Has your issue been resolved! I’ve been waiting nearly 48 hours

@Professerx Mine is not yet resolved for 45 hours. @Artur1 How about yours?

At this point i feel like they are just playing with my money, i mean it should not take 2 1/2 days to just rebroadcast a withdraw! And I’m really starting to get livid about the situation! I’ve already lost $5 or more on the value of it within the time they have held it….

Hi @Professerx, we are sorry that this is taking so much time for you. I’ve escalated your case to the technical team. This should be resolved as soon as possible. Best regards!

hi, me too. I’m waiting a pending transaction (deposit EUR with credit card) from about 15 hours. What can I do? how can i have a ticket number for my request? I have just send an email at supportescalations@wirexapp.com . Should i do something else?

hi , I have the same problem. I have done a EUR deposit with credit card about 15 hours ago.
The transaction is in pending yet. Why?
I have wrote at supportescalations@wirexapp.com .
What should i do? Can you help me?

I mean is there an expected time? Or should i expect for it to actually get sone within a reasonable time? I mean they just have to rebroadcast the withdraw… because it’s not even on the chain… so please tell them to hurry I’ve already lost enough money because of this…: and i know it isn’t your fault so please know I’m not meaning to be rude towards you.

Hi @lone_wolf, I’ve passed your case to the relevant team and will do my best to speed this up for you. Best regards!

@Professerx I expect this to be done with business day. However, there are a lot of requests at the moment, so this may take 1 more day. However, I’ll do my best from my side to speed up the process for you. Thank you.

@Alexander_Wirex @Maryna_Wirex My transaction pending BNB dropped 750 dollars. I am really sad about it. Now I got the email said transaction was cancelled, but didn’t get BNB into account.