UK accounts suspension

Hello @Mel0, we appreciate you taking the time to write to us and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kindly check the following link for more details: Temporary changes for UK customers

We appreciate your understanding!

1 Like

These Temporary Changes that were imposed to UK account customers, of which I am one appears to have become a permanent fixture. Surely, there should be some progress with resolving this issue with the FCA. Six months have elapsed! I subscribed to the premium account and because I am unable to add funds to my account I am unable to use it the account to its fullest. To say I am disappointed is an understatement. It seems that you have enticed customers at the time with promises using a premium service that we cannot adequately use.
I thought it was time I raised a call about this since Wirex claims to be a UK based company essentially with a UK Client base it is unable to serve. I would really like to know when these “Temporary Changes” are going to end. Surely you have made some progress with the FCA in 6 months.

1 Like

Never because Wirex want babysitting they don’t understand that might change yourself to be approved.

Hello Peter, we would like to apologize for your unpleasant experience and for the frustration this has caused you.

Please, check the following link: Temporary changes for UK customers

Unfortunately, we do not yet have a defined timeframe, we hope they will only last a short period. We’ll inform you of any further updates as soon as we can.

Thank you for your comprehension.

Hi Anastasia,

After raising the question I did see the topic and the latest update where the delay is now till March 2022. So what was a 6 month suspension of functionality is going to be 12 months. With those projected timelines you can expect nothing to happen before then. A UK based company that is hampered by the system because the FSA does not like crypto.

The secondary point is those of us that upgraded our accounts by paying for the subscription of which I was one. I am not going to be able to receive the full benefits of that subscription this year. In fact as the renewal comes up because of your limitations imposed to UK customers I will not have enough WXT to pay for the next year. You have created this problem by failing to address it in a timely manner so what are you going to do for the UK subscribers?

Get BlueMail for Android

Hello @Peter99, Let me kindly ask you to submit a request following this link: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone

Note, you should use the email linked to your Wirex account. Our Team will advise you further regarding the subscription plan.

Thank you for your cooperation!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked account/can’t login

They are under investigation by the UK Action Fraud Police. So I would not have high hopes

1 Like

Yes, that’s right.

And Wirex is also under investigation by the UK Trading Standards Authority.

Wirex are moving out of the UK - read their latest announcement. Anyone who still has money frozen are going to be bummed.

1 Like

Hi @maeserati99, Wirex services are still available in the UK, and rest assured Wirex is not moving from the UK.