Uk card, do all transaction earn cashback

I have a uk card, and am a premium account holder. I have made two transactions online in the last couple of days, but neither of them have generated wrt cashback. Do some online transaction not generate cashback ?

Regards
Ian

Hi @tangey! Please provide your ticket number so that we could check it with our Support team, as we cannot locate an account under your email.

hi I have changed my community email to match my registered email.
The ticket number is 1082641

1 Like

Hello @tangey !

As far as I am aware it should be generating wxt on every purchase you make, please someone correct me if I am wrong, hope the issue gets fixed quickly as I see the support has already answered.

Kind regards :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Ian
Not all transactions earn cashback Cryptoback™ rewards exceptions

I have had WXT not show in a couple of my transactions in the past but it was added to my total of WXT,
live online help was very good.

1 Like

You can check sir via email if theres an added wxt but not on recent transactions.

My premium status was challenged by customer support as they could not see a payment. I am premium from being an investor. So I don’t know whether this is the reason. I have only started using Wirex again recently, as being a UK account, I could not load money onto from April until Nov.

1 Like

Pls create a ticket sir Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone.

Kindly Regards.

@tangey The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

ticket 1082641

Can someone get this sorted for me please. It appears it should be easy to do.

My account is premium via being an investor. I should be getting 1% CB on card purchases, but I am not. I’ve actually had no update other than to say it is being escalated. The question is, what needs to happen to resolve this…At moment I am not getting the prescribed benefits that I was told I would get for my £500 investment investment n Wirex. Nevermind the fact that the card was basically frozen for 8 months because of uk regulatory issues, so again no possibility get to 1% back during all that time. All I’ve been told was that it was escalated to the highest level…come on, is it really technically that difficult to make my account behave as it should do ?

@tangey The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!