Uk card, do all transaction earn cashback

I have a uk card, and am a premium account holder. I have made two transactions online in the last couple of days, but neither of them have generated wrt cashback. Do some online transaction not generate cashback ?

Regards
Ian

Hi @tangey! Please provide your ticket number so that we could check it with our Support team, as we cannot locate an account under your email.

hi I have changed my community email to match my registered email.
The ticket number is 1082641

1 Like

Hello @tangey !

As far as I am aware it should be generating wxt on every purchase you make, please someone correct me if I am wrong, hope the issue gets fixed quickly as I see the support has already answered.

Kind regards :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Ian
Not all transactions earn cashback Cryptoback™ rewards exceptions

I have had WXT not show in a couple of my transactions in the past but it was added to my total of WXT,
live online help was very good.

1 Like

You can check sir via email if theres an added wxt but not on recent transactions.

My premium status was challenged by customer support as they could not see a payment. I am premium from being an investor. So I don’t know whether this is the reason. I have only started using Wirex again recently, as being a UK account, I could not load money onto from April until Nov.

1 Like

Pls create a ticket sir Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone.

Kindly Regards.

@tangey The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!