Unable to make crypto transfer to any wallet at any time in days

I tried A LOT of times to activate a crypto transfer from Wirex and one of my wallets and even changing day/wallet the error is always:
Error is always as this last one occurred in: 20211125-h12:35 (+/-):

'This transaction cannot be processed at the moment. Try again' 

Always the same useless message after having supplied AUTHMSG sent to smartphone.
Is there anybody that can help me trying to make a transfer of a few cents of BTCs?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Luca

1 Like

@luxnews The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

It just happened again.
After trying to send money to my address in other exchange, I wrongly use my AUTH token to fill the requested code.
Once inserted I realized I gave auth code instead of Cell code.
Form what is worth, after other tries the system is still impossible to use
Best wishes.

1 Like

Hello @luxnews, please submit a ticket to our Support team for further assistance: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone Regards!

I can’t withdraw money to external wallet, still can’t transfer wirex’s internal, keep giving error
ticket number 914939.

1 Like

Hello @Minhthao23, your case was escalated to our relevant team and I can state for sure that you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible.

I have same problem…
And most make me angry now,it’s this “we sent to support team and you will get answer to email”
It’s more then week,still not working! Not even any answers to email.

1 Like

@Yuliia_Wirex currently my LTC loss is almost 10% i cant transfer my money to external wallet i need your help you are the king of WIREX can you help me.

1 Like

Hello @Vejonis_Dizais, thank you for taking the time to write to us. I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly. Warm regards.

@Minhthao23 as I have mentioned, your case was escalated to our relevant team and you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible.

@Yuliia_Wirex yes, I really appreciate you taking some time for me, I see that your soul is as beautiful as the angels who are saving glimmering lives. Wish you always happy and love life more.

1 Like

why can’t transfer my money till now, wirex is pretty bad, and frustrating for users, i keep losing but still can’t withdraw my money, is this a scam or not.
Vào Thứ Sáu, 17 tháng 12, 2021, Yuliia Support Representative via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> đã viết:

1 Like

i have added more money, converted from ltc to wxt, from wxt to xlm, still can’t withdraw, changed the e-wallets, why can’t I deposit but withdraw

1 Like

Is it a scam or not, I just loaded it 5 minutes ago but when I pulled it out, it reported a continuous error.

1 Like

@Minhthao23 We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Withdrawal issue

i have the same problem. i have not been able to send or receive any crypto via the crypto wallet. The wallet or addresses dont even come up as an option on any of the crypto currencies. and more importantly the send button is grayed out and cant even be clicked. maybe someday there will be a fix for this

3 Likes

Hello @sasson79, we are sorry that you have faced such a situation. We’ve passed this to our support team and you’ll be updated on the matter via ticket soon. Regards!

1 Like

Hᴇʟʟᴏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ sᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ :heart:

2 Likes

hello i have the same issue transfering the funds i have sent mails to the support first they replied and now they dont and i am still stuck with the problem from 14 days now . its so frustrating the same error comes “this transaction cannot be processed at the moment .please try again later” . first they told me to try another wallet address i did that and again same problem , i have tried with WXT,LTC,XRP none works . can anyone help me to get a solution cause wirex support dont care i think so . 14 days of time can make me a loss of 20-30 % in crypto if its stuck . my latest ticket was 1160844 . i hope i get a solution

3 Likes