Unable to make crypto transfer to any wallet at any time in days

@Yuliia_Wirex yes, I really appreciate you taking some time for me, I see that your soul is as beautiful as the angels who are saving glimmering lives. Wish you always happy and love life more.

1 Like

why can’t transfer my money till now, wirex is pretty bad, and frustrating for users, i keep losing but still can’t withdraw my money, is this a scam or not.
Vào Thứ Sáu, 17 tháng 12, 2021, Yuliia Support Representative via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> đã viết:

1 Like

i have added more money, converted from ltc to wxt, from wxt to xlm, still can’t withdraw, changed the e-wallets, why can’t I deposit but withdraw

1 Like

Is it a scam or not, I just loaded it 5 minutes ago but when I pulled it out, it reported a continuous error.

1 Like

@Minhthao23 We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Withdrawal issue

i have the same problem. i have not been able to send or receive any crypto via the crypto wallet. The wallet or addresses dont even come up as an option on any of the crypto currencies. and more importantly the send button is grayed out and cant even be clicked. maybe someday there will be a fix for this

3 Likes

Hello @sasson79, we are sorry that you have faced such a situation. We’ve passed this to our support team and you’ll be updated on the matter via ticket soon. Regards!

1 Like

Hᴇʟʟᴏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ sᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ :heart:

2 Likes

hello i have the same issue transfering the funds i have sent mails to the support first they replied and now they dont and i am still stuck with the problem from 14 days now . its so frustrating the same error comes “this transaction cannot be processed at the moment .please try again later” . first they told me to try another wallet address i did that and again same problem , i have tried with WXT,LTC,XRP none works . can anyone help me to get a solution cause wirex support dont care i think so . 14 days of time can make me a loss of 20-30 % in crypto if its stuck . my latest ticket was 1160844 . i hope i get a solution

3 Likes

Hello our dear @moderators please help him to chase the ticket :heart:

1 Like

Hi @shivam20, we are sorry for your unpleasant experience. The Support Team will contact you as soon as possible. Regards!

Hello thanks for your time but i would like to tell you that my query wasn’t resolved and I’m getting the same reply from the team . Here is the reply
Hello Shivam,

Thank you for getting back to us.

As it was mentioned previously, we are obliged to review all transactions and are sometimes unable to process transfers to certain wallets due to applicable legislation. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any additional information about this at this time.

Please try to use another external wallet.

Best regards,
Yuliia

My problem is that I’m not able to do any transaction I’ve tried WXT,LTC and XRP and not only a single wallet but different wallets also I’ve tried to transfer to my friend’s wirex account but still it’s giving a error which I’ve mentioned earlier in the post . Can you please tell me why only my accounts transactions are failed again and again . And I’m just stuck here from 14 days now? And the support didn’t help me anyways they just tell me can’t provide more information on this . But this isn’t a valid reply right? If I’m getting this issue whom should i tell and seek a solution that’s why writing here on community forum. I hope my problems are looked after.

3 Likes

I am also not allowed to transfer anything anywhere, the button isnt even clickable. Youg guys are holding my funds hostage wtf kinda BS is this!?!?!?

1 Like

So they informed me that they do not allow USA customers to transfer any crypto currency at this time and are working to change that but they could not even give me an idea of when that might be, this goes for my FIAT money as well, cant even send it to other users of wirex… This is some seriously FALSE ADVERTISEMENT… The support claims they arent in the wrong, but what do you call it when an app heavily promotes/markets the ability to buy sell and send cryptocurrency, and/or fiat money with ease, for USA customers… but in actuality the app will only take money from your bank account with ease, and give you no way to use it because none of the essential features actually work for you because you are a US citizen. So you see a number on your screen, but they wont allow sending or spending by you, for the foreseeable, potentially infinite future…they cant even provide the comfort of a date when i will be able to send my money…THANKS FOR TAKING MY MONEY AND NOT LETTING ME USE IT, REALLY WISH YOUR ADVERTISED SERVICES WORKED AS YOU SAY THEY DO…

1 Like

To be fair, they said once my debit card arrives I should be able to withdraw the fiat from an ATM … It still is NOT okay that this is the onlt potential solution for me in the future… WHY WAS I ADVERTISED A FULLY FEATURED APP WITH NO FEATURES FOR ME TO ACTUALLY USE IT.

Hi @shivam20, we are really sorry for your unpleasant experience. Unfortunately, we cannot provide more information on this issue. Please follow the advice of our Support team.

Hello @ghxstey, we are really sorry for this impression. We are working to implement this feature as soon as possible, you can also send fiat funds to your contacts. Regards!

Ticket 1164546

You have allowed me to add money, $100+, and now are holding funds hostage for no reason and will not reply. The chat feature in app is broken and cant talk to human, there is no number to call, I am afraid you guys have taken me for my money because i cannot transfer any currency anywhere, nor can I edit my address book.

1 Like

Please help me remedy this situation, feels like my funds are being held hostage.

1 Like