Update from Wirex CEO, Pavel Matveev

igen én is ugyanaz. A tegnap indultam

Hello
Sorry did u chat them up or u sent a mail ? I have write to them on my app but i don’t know if they work weekends

Hi there, Please can you send your support ticket to either the support channel here on the forum or send it to this email address supportescalations@wirexapp.com, which is our dedicated team for fast-tracking tickets. Thank you

1 Like

I don’t have any ticket but i have sent you guys like 5 mails but you guys have not reply

I went to the help center and choose a personal question. Than they reply me in 1 day. Hope it helps.

Got your attention right :wink:?

How about a CEO corner round up for company news?

It can be either weekly, biweekly or monthly…

1 Like

Buy free wxt said Pavel

2 Likes
5 Likes

As imagine hold users can’t partecipate…

5 Likes

Please can Fiji :fiji: be included in the wirex …

It been 2 months now trying to verify our documents

Please help…

2 Likes

What you doing with money from selling wxt?

2 Likes

Hi @jonah :wave:

I’m sorry you couldn’t get your documents checked in the app. At what stage are you having a problem?

Based on the information available in the help article below, Fiji :fiji: is a partially supported country. However, the Wirex account is available which means that verification is possible. :+1:

Country

Wirex account available

Crypto account

Top up with Local card

Сard available

Fiji

✔️  ✔️  N/A   N/A

Do not hesitate to come back here to give us news, and if you need more help, you can ask for support by creating a REQUEST. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards!

3 Likes

Scroll to end good info.

2 Likes

When you cannot do something like buy food because of accounts are locked for no reason or warning I would like to anyone else be patient with all this happening to them !

2 Likes