URGENT: Cannot order card

Hi

I no longer have a button for ordering a new card in my apps card section. What to do?

Kindly,
Carsten Lind

4 Likes

Hi Carsten,

Unfortunately, card orders are temporarily unavailable. We expect to have it resumed soon, you will be able to order the card directly from the app.

We have no ETA at this moment, however, we are working hard in order to have card orders enabled as soon as possible.

Best regards!

I can’t order a Wirex card also. Are you close to offer this option, please?

Hi Cristina, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Yes, our relevant departments are currently working on the possible solutions in order to have the card orders become available again.

I will also notify you via the email once it is done :slight_smile:

Best regards!

Perfect, thank you so much for your answer. Have a nice day!

Hi,

Does this mean, that I also will get notified by email, when it is possible to order cards again?

Kindly,
Carsten

You are truly welcome, Cristina.

Have a great one, thank you!

Sure, I will be happy to inform you about this, Carsten.

As soon as card orders are available again - you will receive an email notification.

Warm regards!

I’ve been asking for months now to get my card re issued… my card was stopped due to lack of use in 2018/19 and now I have more than adequate funds in my account I can’t access my money when I’m out and about… isn’t it ironic that I keep getting mail trying to get me to use a card I don’t have… very frustrating… I need a new card and I need it yesterday… if the reply I get is inadequate I’m off to a new service provider…

Hi team,
I have got my card. After a few days, I registered a few of my friends using my referral link but they cant seem to order a card. Any how long is it going to take to resume to normal?

Kindly
Pradeep

Dear Kevin, I am sorry to hear that your card hasn’t been reissued yet.

I have forwarded your request to our relevant department. They will check the issue and contact you as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

Dear @pradeepsubedi1407, thank you for taking the time to begin this issue to our attention.

I have just contacted you to specify additional details of this case. Could you please check your mailbox?

Thank you in advance!

Hi, my card got suspended due to inactivity and I wanted to order a new one (I actually ordered like 2 or 3 in the past few months a none arrived). Could you help me please?

Hello Claudiu, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

In regards to your Wirex card, have you submitted a support ticket with us already? If yes, can you send me the reference number so I can chase it up with our support team? If not, please fill out this form here https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create.

Thank you in advanced!