[USA] On-chain to your pocket in 90 seconds

*Subject to the T&Cs and Privacy Policy

Want to turn your crypto into cash in just 90 seconds? With Wirex, you can.

All you’ve got to do is make an on-chain deposit in the app, then withdraw your funds using your Wirex card.

See? Moving your BTC from crypto wallet to real-life wallet couldn’t be much simpler.

Your step-by-step guide

1. Transfer crypto into Wirex from an external wallet by following these steps:
  • In the Wirex app, select the currency account you want to add funds to.

• Tap Add Funds.

• Select On-chain deposit. You’ll see your crypto address and QR code, which you can copy, scan or share.

1. Link your chosen crypto to your Wirex card in-app.

2. Withdraw it from an ATM* with zero fees.

*Cryptocurrencies are automatically converted to U.S. dollars at point of sale and ATM withdrawals.

Don’t have a Wirex card yet? Order it now and get ready for real-life crypto spending and rewards on every purchase!

Order_my_card_21

*The Wirex Card is issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc
2 Likes

I just tried it. And it has been over 300 confirmations and it has yet to arrive on my Wirex erc-20 Usdc wallet. Here is the transaction:
0xe0ee37620c448d17d505e177ec5d4fa1b0d62be9640d5ae7eb7e3b6d4784789a

It has been 1 hour and 14 minutes and it has not posted on my Wirex account. Instead of 90 seconds it should say 90 minutes.

Ticket # 2715328. Email is, richyboycaldo@hotmail.com

@Maryna_Wirex can you please forward my ticket ( 2715328) to the right department? There is something wrong with the new Fire lock contract.My email is richyboycaldo@hotmail.com

@Alexander_Wirex Hi Alex. Can you please forward the my ticket to the right department? I haven’t received my deposit yet.

You can suscribe to Wirex status updates here; Wirex Status - Incident History

Hey @richyboycaldo,
I have passed this onto the team.
Please consider removing your email address from your post to help keep your details safe. Thank you!