[USA] On-chain to your pocket in 90 seconds

*Subject to the T&Cs and Privacy Policy

Want to turn your crypto into cash in just 90 seconds? With Wirex, you can.

All you’ve got to do is make an on-chain deposit in the app, then withdraw your funds using your Wirex card.

See? Moving your BTC from crypto wallet to real-life wallet couldn’t be much simpler.

Your step-by-step guide

1. Transfer crypto into Wirex from an external wallet by following these steps:
  • In the Wirex app, select the currency account you want to add funds to.

• Tap Add Funds.

• Select On-chain deposit. You’ll see your crypto address and QR code, which you can copy, scan or share.

1. Link your chosen crypto to your Wirex card in-app.

2. Withdraw it from an ATM* with zero fees.

*Cryptocurrencies are automatically converted to U.S. dollars at point of sale and ATM withdrawals.

Don’t have a Wirex card yet? Order it now and get ready for real-life crypto spending and rewards on every purchase!

Order_my_card_21

*The Wirex Card is issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc
2 Likes

I just tried it. And it has been over 300 confirmations and it has yet to arrive on my Wirex erc-20 Usdc wallet. Here is the transaction:
0xe0ee37620c448d17d505e177ec5d4fa1b0d62be9640d5ae7eb7e3b6d4784789a

It has been 1 hour and 14 minutes and it has not posted on my Wirex account. Instead of 90 seconds it should say 90 minutes.

Ticket # 2715328. Email is, richyboycaldo@hotmail.com

@Maryna_Wirex can you please forward my ticket ( 2715328) to the right department? There is something wrong with the new Fire lock contract.My email is richyboycaldo@hotmail.com

@Alexander_Wirex Hi Alex. Can you please forward the my ticket to the right department? I haven’t received my deposit yet.

You can suscribe to Wirex status updates here; Wirex Status - Incident History

Hey @richyboycaldo,
I have passed this onto the team.
Please consider removing your email address from your post to help keep your details safe. Thank you!

Hi all, we have moved over to Discord! You will need to follow us there for community related news, updates and customer support.

Thank you and see you over there!