[USA] Your funds are safe with us

Looking for a payment platform you can rely on? You’ve come to the right place.

From impenetrable cold storage multi-sig wallets to state-of-the-art fraud analysis tools, we employ a combination of sophisticated security measures to keep your money safe.

So, if you want to store, send and spend your currencies with complete confidence - Wirex is for you.

Meet the partners

We’ve teamed up with some big names over the years. Not only have we worked with leading crypto infrastructure companies Zero Hash and Fireblocks, we also have a long-standing relationship with payment giant Visa.

The partnership allowed us to launch the world’s first crypto-friendly payment card back in 2015, making it possible for our 5 million customers to spend their digital currency at over 80 million locations globally.

Access your funds in an instant

Need to access your funds? No problem. With Wirex, you can:

Withdraw your funds whenever you like. Need cash? Withdraw your crypto from ATMs without converting it first!

Spend your funds at more than 80m+ retailers worldwide and pay in crypto or USD wherever you are in the world with your Wirex card.

Effortlessly transfer USD between Wirex and your bank account via ACH transfer.

Open_the_app_2

*Cryptocurrencies are automatically converted to U.S. dollars at point-of-sale and ATM withdrawals.
*The Wirex Card is issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc
*Virtual currency services are provided by Zero Hash LLC.
5 Likes

:clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Great!

1 Like

Missing my ACH deposit since July 26th. Missing confirmed BTC deposit. Funds are not safe!

2 Likes

Hey @vimfox,
Can you confirm if this is still causing you some issues?
If so, please create a customer service ticket here: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone (wirexapp.com).
The team will reach out to you directly to get this resolved.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi Kerri, yes please check case # 2579686 and case # 2884871, it’s a never ending “I have forwarded your case to the relevant team” for the last 3 months. Now I am showing my account locked and can’t log in. Do you have a phone number I can call to get this resolved? I can’t imagine anyone feeling their money is safe with your company.

1 Like