Verification failed

Why is the verification is alwas failed even the documents and face video was all clear and goods?

1 Like

Resend it pls.

1 Like

My friends tried to verify her account but its always failed. Evem n the documents and face video was all good and clear. What is the possible solution for that?

Hello there @camzkoh03 , sorry for your experience, please kindly check the link here and see if this help with your verification process:

Hope this help! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I verified my Wirex account 3 times, it says the name of the account doesn’t match the proof of address document I uploaded. I triple checked the document and name and everything seems fine. I tried to verify my account again but I can’t upload any of the proof of address documents I have because it says it is already uploaded.

Please advise further.

1 Like

Hello there @Lyndon_Heyburgh , I’m sorry for your experience. Can I know have you create a support ticket for this?
If not, please follow the instructions:

1. Click this link: https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create

2. Choose your issue.

3. Describe your issue

4. Submit a request

The support team will get back to you as soon as they can.
Any questions, please let me know. Thank you

Please make sure to submit a not blurry photos , i suggest do it in daylight.

Hi,

I’ve created a ticket 2 day ago.

Is there anyway you can find out what the issue is because I would like to order my card urgently.

Thank you

Hello there @Lyndon_Heyburgh , the support team will get back to you as soon as they can. If you do not get a response, please come back here and let me know. Thank you

Thank you, I appreciate you trying to sort it all out.

Best regards,
Lyndon

3 Likes

hello everyone, my problem is probably the Ăź in my last name. The app does not accept this letter. If, as is usual in Germany, I write my last name with ss instead of Ăź, the verification fails. What can you do there? thank you very much for any help.

1 Like

You can change in other letters , or you can refresh your phone or the apps. And try again.

If you are still having issues, please create a support ticket and the team will assist you in getting verified. You can also write in our dedicated support channel here on the forum which is manned by our customer service team…

Thank you

1 Like