Verify your account now to earn WXT!

Been meaning to verify your Wirex account? Well, now’s the perfect time. From today, the first 500 Wirexers to verify will earn 1,000 WXT*!

It only takes a few minutes to unlock the benefits of Wirex. Here’s all you need to do.

• Tap Register and enter your country, email address and password.
  • We’ll send you an email containing a link. Click it to confirm your email address.
  • Enter your personal details. You’ll receive an SMS to verify your mobile number.
  • Upload your photo ID.
  • Take a short video selfie.

You’re in - 1,000 WXT could be yours!

If you’re still stuck, head over to our YouTube channel for video guides on how to verify, as well as lots of other handy topics.

T&Cs
International Women’s Day (IWD) Sign Up and Verify Promotion Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) shall apply to IWD Sign Up and Verify Promotion (the “Promotion”) which is offered by the Wirex Group entity operating in your country of residence purcuant to the General Terms and Conditions (“Wirex”, “we”, “us”):
Timescale
1. The Promotion will run from 09:30 GMT on 08 March 2021 until 23:59 GMT on 21 March 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
Eligibility
2. This Promotion is only open to users of the Wirex platform (“Wirex Users”) in the Asia Pacific (APAC), UK and European Economic Area (EEA) region who have not completed account verification prior to 09:30 GMT on 08 March 2021 (“Eligible Participants”). For the avoidance of doubt, no other Wirex Users are eligible for this Promotion.
3. Any Eligible Participants who apply for the Promotion after the Promotion Period or after the Total Reward Value has been reached will not be counted.
Reward
4. A 1,000 WXT reward (the “Reward”) will be credited to the first 500 Eligible Participants who verify their account by (1) submitting proof of identity; (2) submitting proof of address (if required); and (3) completing selfie or video selfie verification (“Qualifying Participants”).
5. The Reward will be paid to Qualifying Participants’ accounts within 15 - 28 Working Days of the end of the Promotion Period. Once a Qualifying Participant has received the Reward, it can be converted to traditional FIAT currency through the Wirex platform.
6. The maximum amount of WXT to be distributed via this Promotion is 500,000 WXT (“Total Reward Value”).
7. Wirex will only distribute Rewards to Qualifying Participants up to the Total Reward Value and reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time, whether or not the Total Reward Value has been reached.
General
8. Subject to applicable law, Wirex will not under any circumstances be liable to compensate Wirex Users, Eligible Participants or Qualifying Participants for any losses or damages occurring as a result of their participation in this Promotion.
9. ‘Working Day’ means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of England are closed for business.
10. Wirex may, at its sole discretion, revise any of these T&Cs or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice to Wirex Users, Eligible Participants, Qualifying Participants or any other third parties.
11. This Promotion is launched by Wirex independently and there are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant or other third parties relating to this Promotion.
12. The Terms of this Promotion are governed by the laws of England and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, settle and/or determine any dispute, controversy or claim (including any non-contractual dispute, controversy or claim) arising out of or in connection with this Promotion.
3 Likes

Unfortunately i already verified my account few years ago, so i will miss those 1000WXT :sweat_smile: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

So sorry you missed out @WilsonMilleR . But don’t worry we have more opportunities coming up. Thank you!

1 Like

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :+1:

I have completed all the steps but the rest of my account is suspended

My Account was successfully Verified. Thanks wirex.

1 Like