Verifying proof of address. Delay

I am a user in Taiwan. I have uploaded proof of address document on 5/23. But it still verifying now.
It has been over one week and there are still no updates.

I have submitted a request via Help Centre, but the support just said
“The relevant department is handling your question and I will give an answer as soon as possible.”

What happened to the verification department?
Is there something wrong that caused the process to get stuck?

If there is any question/problem, please feel free to let me know as well. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Hi Zhao,

I totally understand how unpleasant this situation is for you.

I have contacted our relevant team on this matter and they have confirmed that your case is currently being processed.

Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with more details, however, please rest assured that we will update you vie the ticket immediately once we receive a reply from our relevant department.

Best regards!

1 Like

Dear Yan_Wirex,

Thank you for your kindly reply.
My friend uploaded the proof of address document later than I did. But he had received verification successful message.

I don’t know why my verification will take so long time.
Is that because I used government-issued letter relating to tax?

I am disappointed that there is no expected time to complete address verification process. And the time it takes is really too long.
I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks.

1 Like

Dear Zhao,

I feel how unpleasant this matter is for you and I kindly ask you to accept our sincere apologies for making you wait for so long.

Please be assured that this case is being processed by our relevant team.
Let me kindly inform you that you can always check the status of your verification process via the ticket.

Warm regards.

1 Like

I have uploaded proof of address document on 5/23. And today is 6/9.
It’s over two weeks but still verifying. That’s really inefficient.

Sending support request email always tell me “Your issue is in progress and is being worked on by our relevant department.”

Do not use government-issued letter relating to tax. Or your verification process will get stuck.

Dear Zhao,

I am sincerely sorry for the delayed resolution of this issue.

I have escalated this case to our Verification Team one more time. Please rest assured that they will do their best to speed up this process.
As soon as the relevant team has an update, they will contact you via the ticket directly.

Best regards.

1 Like

Hi 1504199 ticket IAM the same IAM suicidal please someone help IAM desperate been over a week and nothing IAM now in despair someone help Kathy gallant

I need help please my funds are locked up i need. Them 1504199
Kathy gallant

Hi Kathy, I feel how unpleasant this situation is for you and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

This case has been escalated to our relevant team. They will contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

Thankyou kateryna is at the end of my wits I cannot do any more I have all my private details now IAM frightened of identity fraud I borrowed money to buy crypto now I cannot access my funds IAM absolutely desperate I need help today I cannot stand it any longer honestly iam very ill with this situation
Please help me kateryana I loved wirex please don’t do this to me for I placed great trust in you all please god you will help me

Also ticket 1498679 this is my ticket earlier please add this too please
Kathy gallant

Dear Kathy,

Please note that our relevant team will contact you via the ticket directly.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to provide you with an update via Community Forum.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hi please still have not heard back from wirex can you seed it up possibly emergency here please
Kathy gallant(1498679

Speed

Can I ask kateryna are you at wirex open on weekend s if so great

Hi Tony, I am sorry to hear about that.

I have already forwarded and escalated your case to our relevant team. They will update you at the earliest convenience.

Best regards!

1 Like