Want zero fees on your fiat-fiat exchanges?

Look no further than Wirex. To us, money is money - whether it’s traditional or digital. That’s why we offer unbeatable rates on both.

Exchanging traditional currencies in the Wirex app is free-free - and stress-free. Unlike our competitors, we let you switch between 12 fiat currencies with zero interbank markups.

We’re talking about AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, USD, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, MXN, SGD, NZD.

Just imagine how much that could save you!

Can’t live without crypto, either? We know the feeling. The good news is you can buy or exchange a wide range of cryptocurrencies at our world-class OTC rates.

We’ve got all your payment needs covered - whatever the currency.

Exchange_now_1

*Data shown in the creative has been taken across all providers on the 22nd December 2020. Data is calculated based on standard rates and commission fees as stated in the provider’s app and website.

2 Likes

Hey, I tried sending doing Fiat-to-Fiat but I wasn’t able to…
[1] send money
[2] spend on my account using the debit card.

I have no idea what is causing this and Ive contacted helpdesk but no response as of yet…

Hi @sharmainetjm , I am sorry to hear about the problems that you are facing. Can I know if you have raised a support ticket for this? Alternatively, we have a support dedicated channel within the forum that is answered directly by the customer support team:

Thank you so much.