We’re crowdfunding!

Community

Why Wirex, why now?

2020 has been a pivotal year for Wirex. After launching the world’s first crypto-enabled debit card in 2018 and its Asia-Pacific counterpart in 2019, Wirex turned profitable this year - just five years since inception.

And we haven’t lost momentum. Despite the global economic downturn, the business experienced a 100% increase in the volume of cryptocurrency transactions on the platform from February to March, as well as the highest volume of transactions in a single day in the APAC region. In a period of uncertainty for many businesses, we surpassed 3 million customers across 130 countries, proving that people around the world share our vision of a digital future.

Fast forward just a few months and we’ve become the world’s first crypto-friendly Mastercard principal member, won Innovate Finance’s Pitch360 contest, received our US money transmission license from the State of Georgia and submitted our Singapore PSA licence application.

All this puts us in the perfect position to scale operations even further. A sustainable business model is a key part of our global expansion, which is why we’re seeking to monetise as we grow, whilst offering people around the world a unique opportunity to join us on our journey.

Our first ever crowdfunding campaign launches on Monday 28th September - and we’re giving you the chance to own a stake in the brand before we scale-up. To be among the first to invest in Wirex, you either need to own 5,000 worth of WXT or sign up to our waiting list below.

Why crowdfund?

We’re partnering with Crowdcube, the pioneering equity crowdfunding platform known for fast-tracking growing businesses toward household-name status. By releasing equity, we hope to accelerate our growth into new territories, including the US and Japan, and give our customers and other interested parties an unmissable opportunity to join us on our mission.

And what’s our mission? To make all currencies equal. We’re building a world where buying, holding, saving and spending any digital and traditional currency is quick, easy and accessible.

What’s in it for me?

Your investment in Wirex not only secures you a piece of a fast-growing, profitable fintech business, it brings you unbeatable benefits, too. Investors unlock up to 6% annual interest on our native Wirex Token (WXT), earn up to 4% Cryptoback™ rewards on all in-store and online purchases, and receive a limited ‘Investor’ edition Wirex Mastercard.

I’m in - what’s next?

Here’s what you need to do to get involved.
Sign up for the waiting list. Please note that places are limited and being on the list does not guarantee you the opportunity to invest.
Register with Crowdcube - this will speed up the investment process on the day.
Keep checking your inbox. On Sunday, you will receive an email explaining the exact details of the sale.

Don’t miss out on the chance to be a part of something spectacular

To pre-register with us please click on the link below…

Sign_up_now_2

Investments of this nature carries risk to your capital. Please invest aware.

5 Likes

awesome news!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Yes,very interesting, I’reading that if 5k WXT worth are owned no preregister is needed right? 5k gbp? Usd? Or 5k WXT? Is it necessary to sign up crowd cube?

Hi Anthonio,

I am a Wirex Ambassador. I will guide you If you allow it

As you read, you must either own 5,000 WXT, or sign up for the waitlist.

If you are interested, I advise you to subscribe to the waiting list even if you have 5,000 WXT (with the same email as your Wirex account). Places are limited for pre-registration, so act fast to avoid disappointment.

Then, once this step is done, register with Crowdcube to speed up the investment process on the day. So In any case, it is necessary.

I hope this will help you. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, I’just finding out how crowdcube works, it’s new for me, what about the limited mastercard and 6% on WXT, is there a minimum amount of shares to be purchased to get this benefits?And how will this be unlocked? 5K WXT maybe?

1 Like

These official answers should be useful to you:

By investing in the above range of amounts, you will get the following benefits:

Also if you want to know regarding the arrival of the new Wirex Mastercard Card, here is an official response:

2 Likes