Welcome to a whole new level

We come bearing gifts, Wirexers. And plenty of them. We’ve been hinting away at something big in the Wirex pipeline for a little while now, but at last, we can finally reveal all.

And the good news is three-fold…

New features now live

If you just can’t wait to get a taste of next-gen Wirex, you’re in luck.

We recently gave our platform an upgrade by adding some highly-requested new features - and they’re live now!

Make the most of five new currencies (CZK, HRK, HUF, PLN, RON), save 3% on local card top-ups, get completely free and unlimited fiat-fiat FX, free multicurrency individual IBANs and free & instant SEPA transfers. Right now.

Rewards 2.0

We’ve also been busy revamping our rewards! Our upgraded rewards programme brings you new-and-improved benefits in return for your loyalty - and they’ll be with you very soon.

Earn even more BTC whenever you use your Wirex card with up to 2% Cryptoback™ - not only in-store, but online too. That’s right, you’ll be rewarded for all your shopping, no matter where you do it!

And on top of that, you’ll get an impressive 6% APR* on your WXT balance.

Don’t worry - you don’t have to wait long…

The Wirex Mastercard

The brand-new Wirex Mastercard is nearly here! You’ll soon be able to get your hands on the game-changing new card which makes the everyday use of crypto mainstream now.

The Wirex Mastercard treats all currencies as equal. Its real-time auto conversion feature lets you spend any of your traditional or cryptocurrencies in real life, without exchanging into your local currency first.

And that’s not all. It also gives you free ATM withdrawals up to $400 a month, unlimited free FX and no monthly fees whatsoever!

Keep an eye out for details on how to get it first heading your way soon. Trust us, this is one you don’t want to miss.
What are you waiting for? Start taking advantage of your new features today. And don’t forget there’s a whole lot more where they came from…

Pay_by_Wirex_2

*APR refers to projected staking rewards on WXT balances held with Wirex

COMPETITION

Share the good news! We’re taking Wirex to a whole new level with this update. So to celebrate, we’ve decided to throw a giveaway on our Twitter and Instagram channels! All you have to do is go to our latest posts on Twitter and Instagram to see the full details on how to enter.* That’s it. You’ll be in to win your share of a massive 150,000 WXT! We’ll be choosing 10 winners across both platforms.

Terms and Conditions:
1. For full entry details, entrants must check the associated Twitter and Instagram posts.
2. The competition closes on (20.09.2020 11:59PM BST).
3. Winners must be a verified user with an activated Wirex WXT account.
4. 10 winners total will be chosen across Twitter and Instagram.
5. Winner will have 15,000 WXT funded into their Wirex WXT account each.
6. We will announce the winners on our community forum in this post on 22.09.2020.
7. Once the winner is contacted, the winner will have to provide the requested details within 48 hours to claim their prize. Otherwise it will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
8. We will award the WXT to the winner once they have been contacted in approximately 7-10 working days time.
9. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Twitter.

COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED. The winners are…
@ulisesview via Twitter
@KryptoChecker via Twitter
@migafreeman via Twitter
@Riadh via Twitter
@JanAltendorff via Twitter
@hansivonbayern via Instagram
@voltages_king via Instagram
@lux_obscura via Instagram
@jaxy77 via Instagram
@natasazupan via Instagram

18 Likes

Sounds awesome! Deffo a super upgrade to Wirex which is already packed with amazing features.
Finally free Atm withdrawals too! And online cashback?!? Can’t go wrong tbh.
The only crypto wallet I use, great for everyday spending too, especially travelling.

4 Likes

definitely looking forward to these updates! keep it up!!

4 Likes

Cashback Online? You have made a very lazy shopper, very happy!

2 Likes

These sound great! Is there any talk of providing automated recurring purchases of crypto via the app so users can dollar cost average into the market and smooth out the volatility?

3 Likes

My card is about to expire, how can I possibly get another without having to change everything?

1 Like

How long does it take to send euro from my wirex to my iban in the Netherlands?

Free fiat to fiat exchange is great ::::

3 Likes

This is amazing. I do most of my spending online so extending the rewards programme is very exciting. Well done Wirex!

1 Like

I have never seen this anywhere else. We can be happy to be a Wirex customer. :relieved:
Not registered ? Waste no time :point_down:

Now it’s poll time!

What is your favorite new feature announced?

• New features now live (new currencies, etc)
  • Rewards 2.0
  • The Wirex Mastercard
  • All !

0 voters

Thanks Wirex. :partying_face:

3 Likes

Great!!! This sound awesome

Please Wirex tell me the New Master card will be open for all countries? Presently you are not allowing South Africa to get cards?
However strangely enough there are Crypto cards popping up monthly in SA also backed by Master Card- I have a wirex account so dont want to use anyone elses cards.
Will you be coming back to South Africa as you used to be available there?

1 Like

Hi, use Wirex Visa card & i’m happy with service.
If I still have a Visa card, how can I get a new Mastercard card? Will the Visa card be replaced with the new Mastercard or will I need to order a Mastercard one and both cards will be work?.. But i need just one card - new Mastercard.

3 Likes

So far Wirex has been much more than a tool. It can become the next standard in crypto - fiat payments!

Rewards are good and can claim the top tier especially for online purchases BUT missed opportunity to incorporate all the top 10 by market cap crypto currencies i.e. LINK then it would have been fantastic! Hopefully next time!!

1 Like

Great news!

Ottimo

Are these changes the same for Uk and from what date?

So we can withdraw up to £400 from ATM and no fee?

2 Likes

Im the winner thanks guys! Twitter:@migafreeman , Where im should provide my data on twitter mailbox or to admin,

1 Like

I am a Wirex ambassador and I am here to guide you. Check your Twitter inbox and replay there.

7. Once the winner is contacted, the winner will have to provide the requested details within 48 hours to claim their prize. Otherwise it will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen.

2 Likes