:small_orange_diamond:Withdraw it

let me know in the comments.
Best answer = :gift:

21 Likes

Buy and hold WXT.:kissing_heart::innocent:

3 Likes

Add to existing ETH X-Account

1 Like

If I am given 500$, I will hold 100$ each for Solana and WXT, 200$ for X ACCOUNTS that give 16% interest and I would keep with me the 100$ for spending that would earn me cryptobacks.

4 Likes

I will use the 300$ to buy and exchange cryptos in the Wirex App. I would save 100$ in my X accounts along with my other earnings. The last 100$, I would keep it for some time and use it to purchase in shops instead of my other wallet options since purchasing using wirex also gives me cryptobacks for every purchase.

2 Likes

i will spend it in a online shop.

and now give me the 500 broooo

1 Like

Dont let this flop :gift::heavy_check_mark:

4 Likes

Buy and hold WXT

1 Like

100 buy and hold in wxt
100 to open x-acount on stellar
100 for my bills
100 for christams presents
And last 100 for suport some local charity… Its christmas time alredy. Wanna be good in Santas eyes :grin:

Be good to mass
And mass will be good to you!! :smiley:

1 Like

Totally open x-accoumt :yum:

1 Like

Spend it wisely and get some WXT cashback :star_struck: :blush: Black friday and upcoming Christmas have gotten me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll buy WXT.

1 Like

X accounts to grow it

1 Like

I would like to Buy and Hold Wxt but. For me I want to use it to Order my personal WireX visa card and spend in online store and share to social media what is benefit of using wirex card and also you can get cashback and more…

I see a lot of ppl here wants to open X-Accounts im so happy.

1 Like

If I had 500$ at the moment, i would have invested in WXT and paid out a profit from this investment before Christmas, which would allow me to buy additional gifts of fairly high value.

1 Like

I always gift others. When I want to gift only myself … then there is no more money. If you gifted me then I would buy a new phone. The star must be on the charger nonstop. I think $ 100 would be enough for a phone. I would put the other $ 400 in an x account.

1 Like

Buy WXT
Hold WXT
Save in X account
Shop online
Exchange other Crypto

You can do more on $500… Happy Thanks giving​:blush::blush::blush::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

what else can i do…? of course i will use it here at wirex to make it my seedmoney and start making profit here…

For me, Buy and Hold WXT and then Open an X-Account to enjoy more benefits.

1 Like