What’s your crypto destiny?

We all want to know our destiny - whether we’re into astrology or not.

As luck would have it, the Wirex Horoscope has spoken. And it wants you to know which crypto’s for you. So, what will you be buying and exchanging in your Wirex app?

Let’s find out.

The Wirex Horoscope

BTC

If you’re trustworthy and transparent, Bitcoin’s the one for you. Choose BTC if you’re a natural leader and no stranger to setting trends…

ETH

Open and eager to please? If this sounds like you, Ether’s the one. Especially if you’re an all-rounder with too many skills and interests to count.

WXT

Are you forward-thinking, practical and determined? Do you get a kick out of making other people happy? Looks like never-a-dull-moment WXT is your perfect match.

LTC

Would you describe yourself as sporty? And a bit of a perfectionist? If you’re athletic, entrepreneurial and win over everyone you meet, Litecoin might just be the one for you.

XRP

If XRP’s your match, you’ve got big ideas - which may seem controversial at first. You’re extremely enterprising and go out of your way not to let anyone down.

XLM

You’re kind, caring and place great emphasis on inclusivity. If you’re like Lumen, you’re way ahead of your time and always give everything and everyone your undivided attention.

NANO

Are you a free spirit with a passion for equality and the environment? If so, it sounds like eco-friendly Nano is your match.

WAVES

Straightforward and uncomplicated? Always go that extra mile to accommodate? You’re safe, reliable, flexible Waves.

DAI

You’re not only smart, you’re stable, level-headed and display zero signs of unpredictable behaviour. If this describes you, Dai’s your token.

Found your match? Time to follow your crypto destiny…

2 Likes

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

ich habe bereits mehrmals versucht mit Ihnen Kontakt aufzunehmen, um folgendes zu klären:

Ich habe mich vor min. 10 Wochen bei Ihnen registriert.
Ich habe mich am PC registriert
Ich habe mich am Iphone registriert,
am Iphone kommt die Abfrage nach einem Code, der Code kommt wenn Ich diesen bestätige
kommt immer das dieses Gerät bereits registriert ist, und ich eine neue Mobilnummer eingeben soll.
Ich habe nur ein Mobiltelefon, und kaufe mir auch kein zweites, daher stelle ich erneut diese Frage:
Wie können wir das gemeinsam lösen, das ich das so machen kann.

Warte schon lange auf eine Antwort, vieleicht gibt es jetzt eine Person die mir weiterhelfen kann?

Liebe Grüsse

Gerd Weiler

Hallo, es tut mir so leid das zu hören! Können Sie mir bitte Ihre Support-Ticket-Referenznummer senden, damit ich diese mit dem Support-Team für Sie verfolgen kann?

Danke

My destiny is locked. Thanks to Wirex.
Wirex do you have no morals as a company. I hope you company assets don’t get frozen,

Hello @TeenieH , I have send you a direct message, please kindly check. Thank you

Hi Chien.

Where have you sent this please.

Since 11 february, I can´t access to my Wirex account, for security rason with this message:

Sorry, your account is currently unavailable. Please contact Customer Support.

After contact Customer Support I only have automatic answer but NO SOLUTION, NO EXPLICATION…???

What I have to do…NO more Wirex?

Non satisfied client :rage::rage::rage:

#wirex #wirexfraud #fraud