What would get you coming back to the community forum?

We want to hear your feedback about our community forum. The good, the not so great and everything in between.

Does it meet your expectations? Which posts do you like/not care for? What do you want to see more of?

All constructive feedback is very much welcome as we want to make this platform the best it can be. Leave your suggestions down below in the comments section. :point_down:t4:

2 Likes

Hi :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

A live chat would be nice, it would allow discussing everything between Wirexers. :grinning:

Along the same lines, why not integrate here the support Live Chat for people needing direct assistance (from support representatives or from the relevent team).
This will encourage discussion on the other topics because the support category is too busy / highlighted and sometimes, Wirexers share their sensitive information like email, home address, selfie, private information…

In my opinion, sorting out requests for direct or non-direct assistance (general question, etc) seems necessary.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to share our ideas :+1:

1 Like

Hello Ali_Wirex and everyone else of course,

Personally I would say it’s a great oppurtunity to get in touch with support easily and also to discuss the issues other users are dealing with, and to give them advice from user to user.

With other words: I think this forum is great. Keep it up.

What I would like to add: the missing of other great coins in the app and website. Perhaps you could add some new ones.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jeroen.

Perhaps a region category where you can see what deals are happening per region?

…I get a little disappointed when I receive an email or in-app notification about an upcoming event, only to rummage through T’s & C’s and find out I’m not eligible.

I think the crypto corner update are excellent for new users, plus I enjoy reading it :smiley: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I think a lot of issue would be ironed out if there was a in app tutorial for Wirex users. There have beena number of time when I have raised problems that are user error. E.g. putting all my money on my card and then wondering why i cant transfer it to other currencies. :woozy_face:

Maybe the use of statistical analysis on a website like this would encourage people to use it more often to be able to analyse what currency to invest in.

Offering a reward for a community interaction competition would be an incentive for people to check it out.

I would LOVEEEE!!! to see some more statistics about how many people own WXT, from what countries, the largest transaction etc. I remember getting an email one time about this i loved it but then i have never seen it again.

I love the idea of a reward leveling system for people who use the app. The more they use it the more they level up then give them incentives to level up and get rewards?

I have loads more ideas but just not enough time,

Henry

1 Like

Need English Translator