What's the one coin/token you really see taking off in the near future?

Do you have one coin/token that you have been eyeing up this year, that you think could be a winner? Is the project all-round solid or is it solving a real-world problem via blockchain? Which one would you chose and why.

Competition T&C’s

1. Promotion is open to all Wirex account users.
  2. To get the chance of winning 250 GBP in WXT, users have to sign up to the community forum and write a comment on this post within the campaign period.
  3. Campaign start period: July 25th (11:00 BST)
  4. Campaign end date: July 29th. ( Only new community members who sign up during this time period will be eligible. )
  5. All comments and sign-ups to the community forum made on the 29th will be counted. Once we have written ‘competition now closed’ on this post, no further entries will be accepted.
  6. Customers can comment more than once.
  7. Cashback will be credited to the winning user’s WXT account and can be converted to traditional currency through the app at any point in time.
  8. The randomly selected winner will be contacted via a direct email on the community forum by the 31st July. The winner will also be announced on the community post.
  9. If we don’t hear back from the winner after we contact them in 3 days, the winnings will be forfeited.

COMPETITION NOW CLOSED

And the winner is…
@henrylavery101

A BIG congratulations Henry! :tada::tada:

78 Likes

I recently finished building two products on the Obyte platform and would like to recommend you have a look at the platform for the following reasons…

1. It scales, on-chain. Performance actually improves as the network gets busy.
  2. Fees are extremely low and are predictable. They are calculated by bytes of memory space used for the transaction. Not by how busy it is. Almost free and no PoW. Fee can be pre-calculated.
  3. There is a great community developed charities solution built on the system, using smart contracts.
  4. There is a cashback merchant incentives programme.
  5. It supports stable coins (zero-coupon bonds).
  6. Has strong support for KYC and self-sovereign data and attestation capabilities in general.

Obyte. org
Odex. ooo
Ostable. org

I built this on it…
covid19pass. me

13 Likes

XRP & VET :star_struck:

3 Likes

Me encanta :slight_smile:

3 Likes

COTI and FRM and obv ETH

2 Likes

:balloon:

1 Like

Best team

3 Likes

Wirex is the best :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Mco
Because i got a lot

2 Likes

Eth and Ada :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

ETH by far

2 Likes

Ayahkai

2 Likes

Mukana

1 Like

Let’s change the world together😁

10 Likes

Can add more functions on withdraw money in fiat wallet ? Or swift to bank account?

3 Likes

BTC bitcoin :currency_exchange:

2 Likes

Xrp

2 Likes

Excelentee :star_struck:

2 Likes

Ada/Cardano - Looks like moon to me😎

4 Likes

MCO, ETH, And of course Wirex!:sunglasses:

2 Likes