What's wrong with Wirex app?

Hi I can not do ant crypto transfer and i got the message failed fee (this is wrong) also I submitted a ticket and I have not received any confirmation from support. Can you please help me. Is there any technical problem today? I am worry that Wirex is taking long time in answering. I had another ticket in January and until today\ not answer or confirmation of ticket.

Hello Luisa, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed reply.

Our relevant team has informed me that the issue was resolved and I have also updated you via the ticket, please take a look.

Best regards!

Thanks, but I never received a ticket after I send a request many times.

Buenas tardes, estoy intentando desde hace 4 días realizar compras con mi cuenta en butcoin y todas las transacciones salen fallidas.
He intentado enviar fondos de wirex a wirex y tampoco me lo permite.
Que esta pasando??? Tengo mi dinero bloqueado sin poder ubicarlo.

Hi @Luisa,

The crypto transfer option is resumed, you should be able to send a transfer now. Please accept our apologies for the caused inconveniences.

Have a nice day!

Hi @Maria_Jose_Toledo,

I have just sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Best wishes!

My Wirex is fully verified. I have been trying to transfer cryptocurrency from my Wirex account to an external wallet but it keeps on failing. Then, I create a ticket, and here is the response I got from Wirex
"Hello Mellien,

Sorry about this! We understand failed withdrawals can be really frustrating.

As a regulated entity, we are obliged to review all transactions and are sometimes unable to process transfers to certain wallets due to applicable legislation. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any additional information about this at this time. We would therefore advise that you find an alternative way to make this specific payment.

Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

Sincerely,
Sergiy
Customer Support Representative"

This is a systematic scheme, fraud, and a bunch of arranged scams. The order was placed with my own debit card bearing my own name as it appears in my Wirex account.

1 Like

There are blockchain issues. External wallet block transaction from Wirex. Try other wallets! If your external wallets had issue with Wirex and say you that is Wirex that had issues it is this third party problems?.
In my experience try others Wallet that are not in competitive scheme with Wirex.

In my own experience, I even tried sending the cryptocurrency to another Wirex wallet user but it keeps declining.

Hi @mellien,

I have escalated your case to the Support Team. They will contact you shortly.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Alright, thank you.

Hello Mellien, did they resolve your concerns? Please share if they did because I’m scared of losing my hard-earned money.

@Ibrahim no, they did not. I still cannot transfer to any wallet including to other Wirex users.

1 Like

Hello. Since 26/03 I can’t open app on my iPhone. It’s updated. Please, help me.

Hi @Katerina_Elgina :wave:
Welcome to the Wirex Community Forum :tada:

It’s strange because a patch (IOS) was released today. Is your version v.3.20.4? Go to “Settings” (toothed wheel) then “About” to find out.

If you have this version and it doesn’t work, try uninstalling & reinstalling the app. If it still doesn’t work, please let us know here.

PS: There is a workaround available here (If nothing works and you don’t have a computer):

1 Like

Hi. I reinstalled the app. It works. Thanks

1 Like

Hi
I transfered 5000€ to my Wirex account 17/3 but does not yet show … any idea why ?? I reached out to wirex but no solution yet … !? !?

Hi
I did not know this isue … anyone know if the transfer I made is lost ?? I transfered 5000€ to my Wirex account but did never show … and I get no reply from Wirex …

Hello

Did you get any reply regarding your transfer ?? The 17/3 I transfered 5000€ like I have done before … they just did not show yet …

Hello @Moesgaard2689,

As we’ve communicated before, Contis closed all Wirex Visa card and bank accounts on 16.03.2021.
In case you have questions regarding your bank transfers, old card transactions, balances, refunds, statements, etc. please contact Contis directly as it is described here:

Since we no longer cooperate with our previous banking partner, all transfers sent to EE and LT Iban will be sent back to the sender automatically. Unfortunately, we will not be able to receive further transfers to the old details.

Regards!

1 Like