When is the release

When is the final date for the rewards of june14 to june 30 promo?exact date pls.

2 Likes

Hiya @Ginny11! Which rewards/promotion are you referring to? Usually it takes up to 30 days

1 Like

The june 14 to 30 promotion…when is the exact date for the rewards to be sent to us?

2 Likes

Hi @Ginny11 :wave:

Rewards can take until August 20 to be send:

Thanks for participating!

2 Likes

Can i ask who pays the rewards? Is it your office in London? Or the office in Singapore?

1 Like

Hello @Ginny11,

Please be informed that the rewards will be paid by Wirex Finance Team.
The Reward will be paid to Qualifying Participants’ accounts within 30 Working Days of the end of the Promotion Period. ‘Working Day’ means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of England are closed for business.

Regards!

1 Like

Hello good day.
I just wanted to ask what happen to my account.?please give me specific reason why my account was locked?
I participated in your referral programme on june 14-june 30 promotion and I have lot of new Users invited.It looks like you locked my account on August 05,2021 before the distribution of referral rewards.please help me to this matter.

2 Likes

Hi @Joanne_Serrano :wave:
Welcome to the Wirex Community! :partying_face:

Do you have a ticket number to give us? This can be used by @Anastasiia_Wirex @Ali_Wirex @ChienChien_Wirex to speed up the process. If you don’t have one, let me know. I’ll send you a private message. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

No I don’t have my ticket.

1 Like

Ok thank you. I am contacting you now by private message.

Hello @Joanne_Serrano,

I have checked your case and I can confirm that the relevant team is already processing your request. Please note that you will be updated via ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards.

Hello.
My account was locked for security reasons last August 5,2021

If ever it was unlock,can I still receive the rewards for june 14-june 30 promotion?

Hi @Joanne_Serrano :wave:

We talked about this yesterday, and there hasn’t been an update yet. Please check your emails regularly (including the spam folder) as Wirex will contact you directly by email regarding your account.

Thank you for your understanding!

Hello, after you had maintenamce, I cannot log in in my account,please help, i need to reset my password because it says, password not recognized…thats impossible I even had screenshot of my password. I need urgent action with this please.

I need urgent action here please.

Hello @Ginny11,

As I can see our agent has already sent you an update. Could you please check your mailbox and reply directly via the ticket?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Why are the rewards for the june promotion not yet sent to us?

I think august 20th the distribution date but @Ali_Wirex said that the team is working on that today.

Hope it answer your question feel free to ask here =)

2 Likes

Hello @Ginny11,

Could you please specify the exact promotion you mean? Please, provide the name or screenshot of this promo.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I think the one hes mentioning is the Biggest RAF pay out runs from June14th to June30th.