When will be the Next Refferal Program Open?

Just wondering because im a promoter.

@wirex
@ChienChien_Wirex

1 Like

Hello, @Palangs04 Stay tuned and check this post: A list of our Promotions, so you don’t miss any promotions in the future.

Best Regards!

2 Likes

Oh Thank You. I see.

very helpful.

3 Likes

Hi @Palangs04 @renars_the :wave:

Be careful not to confuse promotions of the “V2 Refer A Friend Promotion” type with the RAF (Refer a Friend) programme.

The “V2” promotions are temporary and do not have the same T&Cs as the regular RAF programme. Example of T&Cs for V2:

The RAF programme is still relevant now and in the future. Here’s where to find out more:

:link: Refer a Friend Programme – Terms and Conditions

1. Click on ‘X-tras’ in the Wirex app, then ‘Invite Friends’

3. We’ll give you and the person you refer $5 in WXT once they buy $100 of crypto through Wirex

2. You’ll find a unique referral link that you can share with your contacts

4. You’ll each get another $5 in WXT when the person you refer uses their Wirex card for the first time

In addition, here is my answer regarding the limits of the RAF programme, so that this post is as complete as possible:

I hope my answer is clear and will help to better understand the wonder world of Wirex :smiley:

Best regards!

5 Likes

The way things are I wouldn’t refer Wirex to my worst enemy.

Terrible customer service from the inexistent “Relevant Team”

Since April trying to get my wxt savings bonus and nothing so far.

2 Likes

Hello @Tolen,

Please be advised that the relevant team is looking into this issue. Also, kindly note that such cases are processing manually, thus it could take some time and I kindly ask you for patience.

I hope for your understanding in this situation.

3 Likes

Helli I want to confirm if Philippines is eligible to participate on the RAF Aug V2 promo? Cause there are so many refer of mine asking about it.

1 Like

Yes they can.

2 Likes

I see this is my post :slight_smile:

1 Like