• Grocery shopping
  • Online shopping
  • Paying bills
  • Gaming
  • Pure investing
  • Savings

0 voters

2 Likes

I use my crypto to pay for absolutely ALL of my expenses! It is so enjoyable to do it with the Wirex card :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I loved also the Wirexcard and used it in the shops but:
End there is a lot of members like me:

And here I am again still blocked…:exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:
More than six months now. What in God’s name is going on in Wirex???
UNBELIEVEABLE 6 MONTHS BLOCKED??? WITHOUT A REASON. Why???
Please admins how long more?

Looking forward to got help from you, a mail, anything to unlock my acvount and card
Thanks

Hello there @Mie , I’m sorry that you are getting this late reply. Could you please share your latest ticket reference number with me so that I can chase it for you again? Thank you

1 Like

Hi ChienChien,

Thank you for your answer.
I think my latest ticket was 377581 and 104735.
I sended no more tickets .
I already have more than 10 tickets sent in the months before.
And several questions for help here in the community.

Looking forward for an answer.
Mie(Marina)

I have

Thank you @Mie , I will chase these tickets for you. Please keep me updated, and if you do not receive any response, please come back here or message me and let me know. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi ChienChien,
Thank you.

Unfortunately I only received the relevant team is looking after it…like I always got for months…the same words …the same nothing…and still blocked.

Thanks a lot for your help.
I keep in touch,
Kind regards,
Mie(Marina)

1 Like

Hello there @Mie , thank you for your update. Please keep me in loop and let me know if you need any further help :slight_smile: . Thank you

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi Hello.

I hope you are well.

An Update.
I have still not any answer from the relevant support team about my blocked account. In 2 weeks it’s 7 months blocked,
why 7 months???
Can you chase after my tickets? I really want to be unblocked…this is long ehough, this is not normal or professional anymore.
Regards. From Mie (Marina Janssens)

Hello there @Mie , I’m really sorry that you are experiencing this delay. I will flag this to the support team again. Thank you

Only 10 days more and I’m
blocked for 7 months!!!:sob::sob:
7 MONTHS BLOCKED :no_entry_sign:
UNBELIEVABLE BUT TRUE.
BLOCKED WITHOUT A REASON OR ANY QUESTION OR INFO WHAT TO DO​:exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::question::question::question::question:

Hello there @Mie , I will chase it up with the team again. Please keep me updated. Thank you

Thank you for answering me ChienChien.
I really hope you can help to made them moving forwards with my account.
I need it , my BTC…this where my only savings for some food and a Christmasspresent.
Yes a Christmasspresent …that is the reality that I am so long ago blocked.
Without any reason blocked.
Never did something wrong…