📊 Which tokens would you like to see being added to the WIREX echange? If other please reply with your favorite one

• Cardano ADA
  • Chainlink LINK
  • Polkadot DOT
  • Bitcoin Cash BCH
  • Other

0 voters

2 Likes

Love to see Tezos!

2 Likes
3 Likes

I personally would love :heart_eyes: to see (ADA) Cardano being added.

2 Likes

I would love to see TRX added. Huge transaction volume, huge scalability, popular and growing blockchain, very low transaction fees compared to other Alt coins

3 Likes

Hello,
i think ADA/LINK/DOT are already known;
Please give a chance to those serious projects like we gave a chance to your WXT + Wirex project:

_Presearch (PRE)
which allow ppl to make fair web searching without google (or any entity) monopoly:

_Basic Attention Token (BAT)
which allow ppl to AVOID every d1rty/p0rn/sc4m ads; to surf safely, fairly and fast:

_ProxyNode (PRX)
which is a cryptocurrency-backed blockchain project who seeks to build a blockchain-driven VPS and VPN services solution:

Also please add some metal-backed Stablecoins,
because we need to have the opportunity to save our crypto value without fear bear-markets.

And I BEG YOU to NOT ADD BCH, because Faketoshi did so many hurts to our cryptosystem,
i think it’s a mistake to give him more strength cuz’ he want to appropriate (or destroy) the Bitcoin only for get all of this money (and for his personal fame).

Cordialement.

2 Likes

Check out MASK, awesome privacy app for social media and the new MASK token allows sending/receiving/swaps for crypto within Twitter platform. Also can encrypt tweets…

1 Like

Monero would be my top vote.

Loki is interesting as well.

1 Like

Dogecoin!

4 Likes

Before adding new currencies, Wirex should fix the issues of opening accounts for current ones like ETH and DAI. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I think Dogecoin would actually be a good choice! It’s fun, it’s fast, it’s cheap and all the people bagging it want to use it.

2 Likes

Ɖogecoin Much Goodness

1 Like

I’d like some “old school” ETC

1 Like

Mark Cuban likes it :smiley::point_down:

2 Likes

Dash und Dogen coin

2 Likes

Dogecoin! I’d love to be able to pay for my shopping with memes!!

1 Like

Dogecoin :dog2:

1 Like

Cardano is a must.

1 Like

I also agree!