Why Decline...................support team u know?

Why Decline… Tell me why???

I need add fund now… Support team :expressionless:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Yes… How to do…???

Before can add fund fr my credit card… But I can’t add now. Support team slowly… I’m still waiting… And waiting…

I’m not support, but I’ve had a similar problem.
Potentially you have maxed out the number of transactions you can make in a 24hr period?

I had no problem adding fund two days earlier. I couldn’t add fund yesterday and today. But the biggest problem is holding my credit card money. The wirex support team doesn’t reply to the question. Repeat and repeat​:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:waiting…

How about u???

Currently I’ve had no issues for a while, let alone any that the Wirex support team weren’t able to solve within what I consider a reasonable time frame.
Sorry my suggestion wasn’t the case for you.

Unfortunately, as they have repeatedly advised to many others with issues, they just don’t have a 1-stop-solution person who can help with every issue…the right problem has to be given to the right person to supply the right solution.
I know that’s not what you want to hear… But you’ve also got to consider how many peoples issues these guys need to work with.

Again… I’m sorry for how you’re feeling about your situation.

Wirex will solve your issue… It’s just going to take some time.

Peace.

You are very reasonable. . . . The most important thing is that he knows that this problem has happened to many people. . . . Do effective methods really solve customers? ? ? ? . . :pray::pray::pray::pray: If you repeat this question again, I hope he will pay attention.

what? ? ? ? ? ? ? You ask me to introduce someone to use you. . But you have many questions. . . Repeat and repeat. . . . I cannot add Hong Kong dollars. . . . Pending every time… Sometimes it declines… You even call me an introducer. . . You should make up for my loss. . . . A waste of time. . . .

2day before can add fund from credit card, but I can’t add fund now???

The stability is extremely poor, will wirex be eliminated? ? ? ? ? Pls reply me fast. Pls!!!

Hi @Koo,

Please note that you can perform a maximum of 5 successful transactions including a successful card linking attempt and 10 unsuccessful transactions per 24 hours using the local card. You can check the limits here: Local cards transactional limits
Can I ask you to wait 24 hours from the last failed attempt and try again?

The funds for the failed transactions will return to your balance within 7 business days.

Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

Support team can u help me!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:
Last 2 day verifying… Over 24hrs…
Waiting… :cry:
I need use wirexcard…
Can u tell me
Can u ask support team… :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:Pls help me

Can u tell to verification team… :cry: Fast for me ok??? I give my information 2 time…

Waiting and waiting
Now I can’t add fund from my credit card :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Pls

Hey… I still waiting… Verification team

Over 24hrs…
How can I use wirexcard??? Pls reply me…
Can u call verification team hurry up. Thank… :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::no_mouth::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::cry:

Can u help me check my account… I’m waiting again :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:how to do I give you my information 2 time

Verification team
I send one more statement to me
Pls. Let me use the wirex card
I need shopping… I need add fund buy eth btc… :cry: Pls. Help me !

Me2…
I sent email already.
But no email confirm
No Ticket for me… How to do. Wirex :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::pray:

Hello @Koo, please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed update.

I have just escalated this case to our Verification Team. They will contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards.

1 Like

I’m now still waiting… Verification team :cry:
No reply with me…
I give information to verification team 3 time more…

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:PDF :open_file_folder: file.

When I normally use Wirex card?
Pls u reply???

Dear @Koo,

Please note that the screenshot of the document cannot be accepted as a Proof of Address.
Learn more about requirements here: https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005213633-Why-you-need-to-verify-your-address-and-how-to-do-it

Regards!

1 Like

My original pdf file has been sent to you. Pls hurry for me!!! :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Pls help me :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: