Will Wirex enable Luna transfer again?

I just bought a lot of Lunacoin incase they bounce back, but I can’t send it to my Wirex wallet. Will you enable transfer of Luna coin again, and possibly even support the (possible) fork of the coin?

2 Likes

its possible if its became stable again. but dont expect too much

1 Like

@jonrhythmic Unfortunately, we have experienced certain technical difficulties, which are currently being looked into by our technical team. We hope for a quick resolution and we are sorry for this situation.

1 Like

The question is when will they sort this out it’s costing me money. Wish I hadn’t moved it there in the first place.

1 Like

Hi @Mark_Dimmock, unfortunately, we do not have any information on the matter. Best regards!

1 Like

There’s also another aspect to this. Luna 2.0 is now launched, and it’s a different protocol. Just search LUNA 2.0 on Google.
That means that if you have/had LUNA tokens held in your Wirex account, Wirex should add the new LUNA 2.0 protocol and automatically give you the new tokens you are entitled to.

As a side, detail, I investigated my own LUNA address in the Terra blockchain explorer here: atomscan . com / terra and it looks like Wirex is holding all LUNA accounts in a common account. Nonetheless, this means that the more LUNA was held there, the more teh reason for the airdrop to happen and all Wirex LUNA holders to get their share.

With the new LUNA 2.0 token trading at north of 5$ currently, this seems something that needs to be done quickly, so that Wirex LUNA holders can enjoy their rights.

2 Likes

@mihair Kindly note that it will be done as soon as it is technically possible. Regards!

1 Like

Salve. anche io vorrei sapere il perche i miei Luna sono bloccati e soprattutto quando potro spostarli?

@Gachulka Due to the current situation in the market, our third-party crypto provider was forced to stop any operations with the token on the platform. At the moment, we have no information about listing LUNA 2.0. In case the token becomes supported in the future, we will make sure to update our customers accordingly.

1 Like

Salve,rinnovo la mia domanda… Si puo sapere quando vengono sbloccati i miei token Luna?

1 Like

Hello @Gachulka, unfortunately, we cannot provide an exact timeframe.

Hi Wirex, we (your customers) have been waiting for months now.

You ought to be pursuing your provider for Luna replacement tokens.

As I’m sure you’re aware, your customers are wanting their fair share and some (like me) have sizeable funds locked up.

Hell I’d be chuffed if you just gave me the equivalent in WXT today, then you can skin that cream later.

Please at least offer an expected resolution date. Feel free to slide into my DMs too.

1 Like

@Charru We are sorry for this situation and the frustration it must have caused you. For now there has not been any news regarding this matter, but once there is, it will be communicated to our users right away.

1 Like

We’re sorry for the situation. It will fix soon.

Thank you and Godbless :innocent: always

1 Like

Llevamos mucho tiempo con el capital bloqueado. No nos dais noticias, cero información, no hay fecha…

Yo tengo una cantidad de Luna considerable y actualmente está subiendo mucho, me gustaría vender en el momento adecuado pero claro, Wirex me ha bloqueado los fondos. En fin, después de esto no usaré mas esta plataforma. He de añadir que me bloquearon la cuenta durante mes y medio y fue un sufrimiento contactar con ellos y que la desbloquearan.

1 Like

Hi @Potrovk, thank you for contacting us here. Your funds are not blocked. LUNA transfers are disabled due to the upstream provider’s decision. We are waiting right now for them to provide us with the decision on the LUNA and LUNA 2.0 transfers. Once we have anything, we’ll let you know. Best regards!

Hi Alexander,

Yes my founds are blocked. I cant move my money and Luna Clasic is growing. Im losing money because Wirex app not work wiht Terra clasic. Thabks

El El vie, 26 ago 2022 a las 12:47, Alexander Support Representative via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <notifications@wirexapp.discoursemail.com> escribió:

1 Like

@Potrovk Kindly note that as the currency is not supported by Wirex at the moment, however, this matter’s resolution is currently under review.

Kind regards!