Will Wirex enable Luna transfer again?

I just bought a lot of Lunacoin incase they bounce back, but I can’t send it to my Wirex wallet. Will you enable transfer of Luna coin again, and possibly even support the (possible) fork of the coin?

2 Likes

its possible if its became stable again. but dont expect too much

1 Like

@jonrhythmic Unfortunately, we have experienced certain technical difficulties, which are currently being looked into by our technical team. We hope for a quick resolution and we are sorry for this situation.

1 Like

The question is when will they sort this out it’s costing me money. Wish I hadn’t moved it there in the first place.

1 Like

Hi @Mark_Dimmock, unfortunately, we do not have any information on the matter. Best regards!

1 Like

There’s also another aspect to this. Luna 2.0 is now launched, and it’s a different protocol. Just search LUNA 2.0 on Google.
That means that if you have/had LUNA tokens held in your Wirex account, Wirex should add the new LUNA 2.0 protocol and automatically give you the new tokens you are entitled to.

As a side, detail, I investigated my own LUNA address in the Terra blockchain explorer here: atomscan . com / terra and it looks like Wirex is holding all LUNA accounts in a common account. Nonetheless, this means that the more LUNA was held there, the more teh reason for the airdrop to happen and all Wirex LUNA holders to get their share.

With the new LUNA 2.0 token trading at north of 5$ currently, this seems something that needs to be done quickly, so that Wirex LUNA holders can enjoy their rights.

1 Like

@mihair Kindly note that it will be done as soon as it is technically possible. Regards!

1 Like

Salve. anche io vorrei sapere il perche i miei Luna sono bloccati e soprattutto quando potro spostarli?

@Gachulka Due to the current situation in the market, our third-party crypto provider was forced to stop any operations with the token on the platform. At the moment, we have no information about listing LUNA 2.0. In case the token becomes supported in the future, we will make sure to update our customers accordingly.

1 Like