Wirecard update: We’re here for you

You may have heard the news that Wirecard is ceasing operations in Singapore.

Here at Wirex, we successfully migrated our card issuing services from Wirecard to our trusted partner, Railsbank, back in August. That means that all of our customers are safe as can be, and completely unaffected by the recent events.

At Wirex, our ultimate mission is to bring cryptocurrency to the mainstream and make all currencies equal, for everyone. We want to support the industry and anyone affected by the Wirecard collapse in order to help make our vision a reality.

With that in mind, we’re here for anyone looking for a reliable alternative.

And to make the whole process smoother, we’re offering the following (until Dec 31 2020):

• FREE express courier delivery - $20 DHL delivery is on us!
  • A FREE Wirex card
  • Account set-up in minutes
  • No monthly fees

As if that’s not enough, don’t forget all the other next-level features Wirex has to offer, including:

• UNLIMITED, NO FEE interbank exchange rates
  • UNLIMITED Access to OTC (Over-the-Counter) crypto exchange rates
  • NO FEE credit/debit card top-ups - direct to your traditional currency account
  • FREE international ATM withdrawals up to 400 SGD per month
  • Up to 1.5% Cryptoback™ rewards for using your Wirex card

What are you waiting for? It’s time to make the switch…

5 Likes

Once again I ask why you are not excepting allied Irish Bank cards all I get told is not from that banking institution.but no explanation why . Is it from the Irish central bank that is blocking Irish and investing crypto currency or shares .I find it very disheartening because I would have liked to bought wirex shares please don’t just tell me to use another card from a different bank AIB is my bank again can this please be resolved once and for all yours sincerely Mark MC GILL

Hello there. I’m sorry to hear that you are still waiting for a response from support, Please provide me with your support ticket number or username (direct message) and I will try to get your issue resolved ASAP.

If you haven’t written to the team yet, you can do it here: >> https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create

Thank you for your response my name is Mark MC GILL