Wirex app doesnt work after the latest update

Hi,
I can’t log in to my account with this link… it’s seems to be only for the new customer who wants to register

Desktop version not mobile version. You have to login in with a PC

« you can do it even on your Iphone from the internet browser »

I don’t think so!

Davide Federici

Wirex said that we must sell us iPhone because they are now full CINESE Android.

Hi @Keyzer @davide1985 @alien_touch :wave:

Indeed, Wirex displays this message if you try to connect from a mobile (Android & Iphone).

If you don’t have a computer, just request the desktop version. Works fine from Chrome app.

Here are the steps to view the desktop site on Chrome iPhone/iPad:

1. Open the Chrome iOS app.
  2. Open Wirex | Login To Wirex
  3. Click on horizontal icon the present at the bottom right corner of the screen.
  4. Choose the Request Desktop Site command.
    Iphone

Here are the steps to view the desktop site in chrome Android:

1. Launch the Chrome browser on Android.
  2. Open Wirex | Login To Wirex
  3. Tap onvertical 3dots icon for the menu options.
  4. Select the checkbox against the Desktop site.
    android

You can then log into your account as normal. Please note that you will need to verify this connection (an SMS and/or 2FA verification will be required).

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Chrome …… Google …… Android :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:
I am using Brave :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

No matter what you use, this is a temporary fix. If it works with Brave, that’s great.

Hope this helps you.

Braveheart

Thx

1 Like

New update of the app avaible and it work !

2 Likes

Correct, v.3.20.4

Yes it works too with the update :+1:

1 Like

Hi @Keyzer, @Luke, @alien_touch, @davide1985, @Oleg_Levchuk, @Mohamed_Toure, @Oliver-F, @littleika, @Antimo, @Federico, @cryptocommods, @Teozis,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. This issue is related to the new version of iOS.

Could you please install the new version of Wirex from the App store and re-login to your account?

Please let me know if this doesn’t resolve the problem.

3 Likes

Update helped. Working properly now. Thanks.

1 Like

Mate i want to speak with a person of authority here!!! ive requested support tickets and everything with no replies!! @Inna_Wirex

I want to speak with someone here in charge, there has been an error on my account which i need an amendment on. and before you say wrong section i would like to mention that i cannot create a post of my own in ANY section @Inna_Wirex

After update ok
Thanks

1 Like

How do i post on my own i need to discuss a matter with a staff member or admin!!!

Hello @Dylan_Marshall, I am sorry to hear this.

Could you please provide me with the reference ticket number? I will be glad to assist you.

Thank you in advance!