Wirex bank transfer not working

I am unable to make a bank transfer from my WIREX account (GBP) to an external account - the transaction was reversed. Also I am unable to transfer funds to a credit card account using my Wirex debit card. I’m starting to wonder why I’m using Wirex at the moment…

4 Likes

Hello Alan, I am sorry to hear this.

Could you please provide me with the reference ticket number?
I will be glad to assist you.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi,

I have no ticket for this issue. I just wanted to transfer funds to another account and the system failed. I don’t really want to try again as it will probably fail again…

Alan Leak

I have also had issues transferring from Wirex to other external banks. You receive a verification code however the transfer is then pending and then fails. I have been informed to try a different account. I have tried this still unsuccessful.

Hi Alan, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

I have just contacted you vie the support ticket, could you please take a look and provide us with the requested information?

Best regards!

1 Like

Hi Louise, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have just updated you via the email, please take a look.

Warm regards!

1 Like

Hello im trying to send GBP to my local bank however its not send and ive had a message to contact support.

Please help (ref 1701560)

Hello Kev, please accept my sincere apologies for this unpleasant situation.

Let me kindly inform you that I have updated you via the ticket. Could you please check your mailbox and provide me with a response via the ticket directly?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello yes withdrawn it from my card to my account (didnt realise they was seperate and Dont recall sending it to my card).

It says pending. How long dows it take? Then how do i transfer it to my natwest account?

I wont lie, this is an overly complicated process and its putting me off the app!

Hi. Ive had the problem sending money from wirex to my linked account. The transaction amount is now in red and says declined. Also the amount is showing in my funds but won’t let me access them. Contacted support and ticket no (1760734) is still awaiting reply. Also wont let me order new card.

I have the same problem… IBAN transaction is declined all the time.

Hi Gary,

I have updated you via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

I am having the same issue all week. I cannot send funds from my account. It just says unsuccessful please try later or contact support . I have just been told its te technical issue and to wait. It had already been a week and my funds have gone down.(1768389) thanks

Hello Carl, I am sorry for this unpleasant situation.

I have sent you an update via the ticket, please take a look.

Best regards!

Where is this update? I can’t find it?

Dear Carl,

I have just updated you via the ticket 1768389, could you please check your mailbox?

Thank you in advance!

I have the same problem since 3 days. No transfer possible, not to other Wirex users and not to sepa Bankaccount.
The tickets are not replied. I need urgent to use my money, but there is no help from support. I only received automated emails.
Request#1801381 , #1799963

Please help, as need to make a payment!

Dear Anastasiia, please have a look on the tickets and help me please.
Thanks

Hello Liana, please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience!

Let me kindly inform you that I have updated you via the ticket. Please, check your mailbox.

Thank you in advance!

Thank you Anastasiia, I replied to your email. Please have a look. So that I can use my Wirex account as it was planned for.