Wirex Cards are Now Available in Europe

Well done Oleg , me too yet use the card everyday , satisfaction personal

1 Like

Hi Ali,
any news about the availability of the card in European countries that are not part of EU (like Switzerland, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Macedonia, Albania, Serbia, Bosnia, etc)
Thank you in advance.

The card is a joke it does not work on the ATM telling you to contact card issuer and if you select view funds it tells you insufficient funds even though u have money in Ur card.

Hi there! I am trying to find out how one can cancel the account and the plastic cards if he choses to do so? I do not understand is there a closure fee or any other fee or cost associated to closing the account and cancelling the card(s)? Do we have to return the cards in any way of form to you and at whose expense? Thank you. Basically, my question is how can one cancel on all of your services and at what costs. Thanks

Everybody must be know this… fighting during a week with different people of support team without any news.
They did a mistake and take the money from my account for cover that mistake!!! Incredible, not serious company if dont asume their system errors
I have all the chats and my wallet balance for who like to check this.
If someone have the same problem contact with me and we try to go trough legal advisor
Regards
Fabio

Ticket 562654
Why I must be paiy for your system error???
Hello, you remove from my account without my authorizarion 375.35€ with transaction ID

TxId:f2381636d5bb4923a92fe2a9ff
44bf1f

Please, transfer back my money. I only authorize a withdarwall of 0.115 BTC, if your system have problem with that really im sorry but I don must be pay for that.
I dont have taht money because was not send to my wallet. I diont know the owner of the wallet for ask about this.

Is your system that must be track the money and dont take it from my account without my authorization.

I will publish all chats on social network for advise to wirex client what kind of company you are. The memberes must be pay for your mistakes, is not fair. Plau, I still talking with my legal advisor regarding this problem.

I understand that the money is small for your big company but is a lot for me.

Regards.

Fabio

Hi Fabio, I have sent this off to the support team. I’m so sorry you’ve not had a great experience with us. They will be in touch directly. Thank you.

I wait 5 month for my card and the support do nothing for me :frowning:

Hi Ali, good morning, i live and Spain and i would like to know how works Wirex card. Can I pay in euros with the card? if only i have btc can i pay in euros? Or only in btc? if i pay in euros then discount my btc? Can i pay in all shops or only in shops with cryptocurrencies pay method?

Hi there, Have you still not received the card? Also, what country do you currently live in?

Hi there, Yes, once you verify your account, you will then be able to order a card. You can choose from either a GBP, EUR or USD card. You can have all three if you’d like, it’s completely up to you. Just know that there is a small monthly fee that applies to each card. Let’s say you decide to get the EUR Wirex card, you can then transfer funds to it either by toping up with an external bank card or bank transfer. You can also add funds by exchanging/converting from the crypto wallets into your EUR card. You will have to manually add funds to the card in order to use it in stores or online. You can also use the card worldwide, anywhere that accepts VISA.
Hope this helps.

Hello, i am waiting Wirex Card from a lot of time, i ordered card in 22 december 2018, and actually 19/01/2019 i am waiting this card…

I have opened a ticket number: 612060

I need a tracking number of card.
The reference code is this: 92d1751570b94140a10e7f382c5393b4

PLEASE HELP ME…
Thanks

Ciro Fragomeni

Email: ciro.frago@gmail.com

Quick question: I’m from The Netherlands and i use my wirex debit card.
I Just want to know how to use the SEPA transfer option. I see the SEPA information but how do i know the money will go to my debit card? Do i need to write my debit card number at the “descriptions” of my bank?

Hi @Ali_Wirex,
I am an EU Citizen (french) but I leave in Switzerland, can I have the card ? From the app I can’t.

Thanks

Hallo RickDeckard23,
es ist egal wo Sie Leben. :grinsend: Sie können die Wirex- Karte Weltweit (überall wo Visa akzeptiert wird) benutzen ob in EUR/GBR/USD. Für jede Währung gibt es eine eigene Karte. Sie können auch alle drei Karten Benutzen (für eine geringe monatliche Gebühr) . Um die Karte in der jeweiligen Währung zu benutzen müssen Sie vorher Ihre Bitcoins in EUR wechseln. Wenn Sie dass gemacht haben, müssen Sie nur noch Ihr EUR- Guthaben auf Ihre Wirex- Karte transferieren. Das war´s schon. Jetzt können Sie mit Ihrer Wirex- Karte überall wo Visa akzeptiert wird, bezahlen.

• in öffentlichen Geschäften
  • Bahnhöfe, Flughafen
  • Weltweit (überall wo VISA akzeptiert wird)

MFG

Hi, is the wirex visa card available in morocco ?

Hi Guiropa

Sorry for the late reply. Ordering card is not available in Morocco at this moment. Our team is working very hard to add ‘Morocco’ at Wirex. We will update you when it’s available. Thanks.

About the list of supported countries, please check this : https://wirexapp.com/help/article/the-list-of-supported-countries-0027

The funds will go into the SEPA account in Wirex and you can transfer into card from there. Best option indeed to save bigger fees from most credit cards… SEPA bank transfer costs me €0,83 in Portugal

Hi your ignoring my emails and closed my account and still have my money … ticket number 1102233

I’ll be going to the abundsman this week it’s your last chance to return my money you closed my account so its basically theft … I will continue to spam all your pages to let everyone know you stole my money until it is returned …email joejonesjo76@gmail.com

Hi your ignoring my emails and closed my account and still have my money … ticket number 1102233

I’ll be going to the abundsman this week it’s your last chance to return my money you closed my account so its basically theft … I will continue to spam all your pages to let everyone know you stole my money until it is returned …email joejonesjo76@gmail.com

I’ll be going to the abundsman this week it’s your last chance to return my money you closed my account so its basically theft … I will continue to spam all your pages to let everyone know you stole my money until it is returned .email joejonesjo76@gmail.com