Wirex Cards are Now Available in Europe

Hi there! At the moment, we haven’t yet launched in any Latin American countries. But we are working on adding more countries to our list. Please stay tuned to our updates on our social channels.

Thank you!

In Europe work 100% ,today have buy a supermarket and with contactless ,just the best, hope for Latìn American countries soon for their

That’s great to hear! So glad you are enjoying our platform and card!

If 'u want to see my video ,the same have send to Ale Vin to Wirex Team ,i’m the first in Italy to get bitcoin for €uro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvCMsBdkoQo

Just ordered mine! Will try it in Sweden. Cool!

Great to hear! Let us know when you receive it!

Im Happy that I have received my wirex card but I have transfered some money into my account but I Have not received the money. Sort this out wirex.

Im Happy that I have received my wirex card but I have transfered some money into my account but I Have not received the money.

I cant trust transfers

Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear that! Have you created a support ticket for this particular issue? If yes, can I have the 6-digit reference number so that I can chase it up with our support team? If not, you can fill one out here… https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Many thanks!

I’ve been using mine in Sweden for a month now. Loving it! Very smooth customer experience. Been recommending it to all my friends.

That’s awesome to hear Oleg! So glad that you are enjoying the platform!

Well done Oleg , me too yet use the card everyday , satisfaction personal

Hi Ali,
any news about the availability of the card in European countries that are not part of EU (like Switzerland, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Macedonia, Albania, Serbia, Bosnia, etc)
Thank you in advance.

The card is a joke it does not work on the ATM telling you to contact card issuer and if you select view funds it tells you insufficient funds even though u have money in Ur card.