WireX Detaining Customers' Money

My 1200 USDT transfer out from WireX to an external wallet has been pending since 11/5 (Wed) and now it is 16/5 (Mon, I guess more days will come). No matter how I contacted the staff of WireX online, the reply was just a stereotype, asking me to wait without providing a reason. I am about to quit WireX soonest if this situation persists.

Now my money has been unresonably detained. What should I do? Someone asked me to create a ticket for it. I can tell I have already created ticket(s) since Day 1. I wonder how many tickets I should create in order to work things out.

I am so disappointed in WireX. I guess no one is willing to have his/her property kept by WireX for unresonably long. What are they doing?

1 Like

Hey @Anthonyloky,
Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your pending transfer. Can you send over your customer support ticket reference? Once I have this I will flag it with the team. The team will then reach out to you directly. Thanks!

May you cancel my withdrawal request? It has been pending for 6 days too long. I have enough with you.

Tickets:

Thank you for sending this over, @Anthonyloky. I have passed this onto the team. They will reach out to you directly to get this resolved.
Thanks!

1 Like