Wirex Mastercard challenge: 20,000 WXT up for grabs each week

That’s right a whopping 20,000 in WXT each week. So, what is it, and most importantly, what do you need to do to enter?

Every week for the next 4 weeks, we will choose 4x winners a week to win 5,000 WXT each. We’ll have a different theme each week, so make sure to read careful what we are looking for! Not to mention dedicated social channels that you will need to post on.

All you have to do is:

1. Upload a story/photo/video of your new Wirex Mastercard on an eligible platform that targets the theme of the week.

2. Use the hashtag #WirexMastercard

That’s it! Please make sure your profile is public so we can see your photos/videos.

Eligible Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Community Forum, Reddit, TikTok

Last theme was: Show off the Slide!

(example: video of slide packaging )

The winners of the last theme were:

Instagram: @joshlukebass @michele_cocchiola

Twitter: @johncol90 @RXzatoshi

Current theme of the week: Where in the Wirex World are you?- Theme closed.

(example: Post a picture of your Wirex Mastercard at a particular location and show us your view!).

Winners of the last theme are:

Twitter: @fabiandiaz_com & @ADRIAZ77
FB: @ CryptoCableMT
IG: @aminova_julia

T&Cs

Wirex Mastercard User Generated Content Promotion Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) shall apply to the Wirex Mastercard User Generated Content Promotion (the “Promotion”) which is offered the Wirex Group entity operating in your country of residence, (“Wirex”, “we”, “us”):
Timescale
1. The Promotion will run from 08:00(GMT) on 15 March 2021 until 23:59(GMT) on 11 April 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
Eligibility
2. This Promotion is only open to Users of the Wirex platform (as defined by the applicable Wirex terms & conditions: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone) who have received a new Wirex Mastercard and have an activated WXT account in the UK, Norway or European Economic Area (“Eligible Participants”). For the avoidance of doubt, no other Users of the Wirex platform are eligible for this Promotion.
Promotion
3. Each week there will be a theme surrounding the images that will qualify Eligible Participants to enter the competition by posting an image to a Wirex Social Media Platform “Qualifying Post”:
· Week 1 (15/03/2021 to 21/03/2021) - Mastercard Slide! Post a picture of the Wirex Mastercard Slide (this can include any photos that show off the packaging).
· Week 2 (29/03/2021 to 04/04/2021) – Where are you? Post a picture of you with the Wirex Mastercard at a particular location.
· Week 3 (05/04/2021 to 11/04/2021) – Buy something! Post a picture of you showing off your new Wirex Mastercard at the shops, grocery stores, kiosk or anywhere that shows you buying a purchase with your card.
· Week 4 (12/04/2021 to 18/04/2021) – Celebrating with Wirex! Post a picture doing anything that you are celebrating while using the Wirex Mastercard (e.g. it’s your friend’s birthday and you bought them a cake, or you celebrating a major milestone)*
4. Please do not post pictures of the details on the rear of your Wirex Mastercard; any Qualifying Post that includes any personal information from the rear of the Wirex Mastercard (i.e. Card Number / Valid Thru / CVC / Cardholder) will not be counted and will be deleted from the Wirex Social Media Platform.
5. Wirex’s marketing team will select its favourite four Qualifying Posts from Eligible Participants each week (“Winners” each a “Winner”).
6. The Winners will be contacted by private message from the relevant Wirex Social Media Platform and (if they agree) announced on the Wirex Community Forum (https://community.wirexapp.com/).
7. Once a Winner is contacted by private message from a Wirex Social Media Platform, they will have to respond to the message confirming their Wirex registered email address within 48 hours to claim their prize or another Winner will be chosen (please note, Wirex will never ask for any other account details via social media message).
8. Each Winner who responds within 48 hours will receive a reward of 5,000 WXT (Reward) which will be paid to their WXT account within 15 Working Days.
General
9. “Wirex Mastercard Slide” means the packaging that your Wirex Mastercard arrives in.
10. “Wirex Social Media Platform(s)” means any or all of: · Twitter: https://twitter.com/wirexapp · Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wirexapp/ · Wirex Community Forum: Community forum https://community.wirexapp.com/ · Facebook Wirex - Home | Facebook · Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/wirexappofficial/
· TikTok: Tag your image with the hashtags #WirexMastercard
11. This Promotion is in no way no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any of the Wirex Social Media Platforms.
12. Subject to applicable law, Wirex will not under any circumstances be liable to compensate Wirex Users, Eligible Participants or other third parties for any losses or damages occurring as a result of their participation or engagement with this Promotion.
13. The Reward amount may be varied at any time without notice to Eligible Participants, Winners or other third parties.
14. ‘Working Day’ means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of England are closed for business.
15. Wirex may, at its sole discretion, revise any of these T&Cs or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice to Wirex Users, Eligible Participants or other third parties.
16. This Promotion is launched by Wirex independently and there are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant or other third parties relating to this Promotion.
17. The Terms of this Promotion are governed by the laws of England and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, settle and/or determine any dispute, controversy or claim (including any non-contractual dispute, controversy or claim) arising out of or in connection with this Promotion.
4 Likes

I really wish i could!!!

I received a visa card not master, so I guess I’m excluded from this promotion :frowning:

Hi there, which country are you in?

Can I apply Wirex master card in Singapore ?

Nz

Can’t make online payment without Secure ID Check. This has been mandatory since some time (law) in Germany

Are you taking the p*ss?

Before you have competitions maybe you should look after your customers, nearly all of which have had enough of quite possibly the worst customer service in the industry.

I can’t even secure my account unless I log out every time so why would I want to add anything. I want to take it all away and place it somewhere safe…

I have high hopes for Wirex, but right now you’re in danger of losing everything. Just read the comments on here.

Does your card not work also?

At least my Visa card worked

I can’t use my card at the moment.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.