Wirex Philippines community

Hello.I have a suggestion for the sake of all users around the world especially here in Philippines. What do you think, if you create a wirex Philippines Page in Facebook for all the events and issues regarding whatever issues. Because some users here in Philippines needs assistance for their questions and querries, i know that wirex support or ambassadors is not enough in number to answers all the questions given by the users. What if you create and hire some users to be ambassador or support here in Philippines and create wirex page for Philippines community. I hope my suggestions will help you regarding this matter. Thanks :blush: have a great day ahead.

2 Likes

That would be good. I think it would be better if one or more of the super ambassadors from philippines will initiate this one and they can make updates on the page since they have more access to wirex community than us ordinary users. Right?

1 Like

Yes but you’re talking ambassador herr in Philippines, i think, he’s the only one of super ambassador here in the Philippines, only one. So if wirex will create or build wirex Philippines community, one is not enough for all update, answer questions from the users. So they should hire more super ambassador here in the Philippines. If my suggestions will grant, the work here in the wirex team community will be leasen. Because they have a page to write their problems/issues. So the super ambassador will help to communicate and fix the issue or problems

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

That sounds good, i second the motion.

1 Like

Lets up for this. This suggestion will gona help wirex too. They will lessen their work or answering questions for all the users around the world.

1 Like